- Worm in head/ sinus/ behind temples, which re...
- EDIT Re: Worm in head/ sinus/ behind temples,...
- Re: Worm in head/ sinus/ behind temples, whic...
|Re: Worm in head/ sinus/ behind temples, which remedy to use?
Date: 5/13/2012 2:45:56 PM ( 30mo ago )
Size: 648 char.
I know this is the "parasites:drugs" forum.. but have you tried inhaling essential oil vapor into your sinuses?
I mean like getting a boiling pot of water, putting a few drops of anti parasitic essential oil in, covering your head and the pot with a towel to keep the air in and inhaling it through your nose...After several repetitions of this and putting several rounds of a few drops, you can actually get a substantial quantity of essential oil way up in the sinus cavities that you cannot reach through dripping or nasal rinsing.
Young living is a good brand of oils.
Sounds like a grotesque problem to deal with. Hope you get better!
Alert Webmaster & Moderators|
0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message. Hide votes What is this?
How do you feel about this message?
Hide this question
Attributes associated with this message:
Michael B will be notified if you reply to this message!
- How have you been? Doing any treatments? ......
- You could try a travel clinic. They are fami...
- Hi, could be strongyloides stercoralis. Try I...