CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Not really. Just trying to avoid pancreatitis.

TheHealthGuy Views: 9,454
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,848,177

Re: Not really. Just trying to avoid pancreatitis.

I know you are feeling ill heck, you are probably still ill due to your acute pancreatitis episode, you have gallstones and your gallbladder is most likely inflamed which just adds to your misery so if you want to find some relief and be bale to function half-way normally I'll tell you what I would do and you can do whatever you like because I am NOT a doctor but I am a 30 + year survivor of pancreatitis.

If it were me I'd go to the store and

1) purchase some fresh garlic. Garlic is a natural antibiotic but you must eat it raw for it to keep its antibiotic properties intact. The garlic will help heal any infection that maybe skulking around inside your gallbladder or at least help to keep it from progressing. I'd eat 3 cloves per day to start. Drink some v8 juice first because fresh garlic can be hard on your stomach if it's empty.

2) purchase some grapeseed extract (95% proanthcyandins). There is plenty of research on grapeseed extract in regards to its amazing ability to do various things but one thing it does is to stop inflammation. It'll help the inflammation in your gallbladder and your pancreas.

3) purchase some curcumin extract (95% curcuminoid). Curcumin is proven to relieve pancreatitis pain and will also do the same with gallbladder pain because it to in a very potent anti-inflammatory.

4) purchase some Ibuprofen (motrin, advil) and take some. It will help relieve the inflammation in both your pancreas and gallbladder. If you prefer to use aspirin, aspirin works too.

5) Call your doctor and ask for nausea medication. Phenergan works really well and so does Compazine. Only take nausea meds when you need to do so.

6) Low fat diet

So if it were me I'd being doing the above to fight infection, stop the pain and handle the nausea.

Once your nausea and pain are under control, you need to cut out all food that triggers both gallbladder attacks and possible acute pancreatitis. You can read more about MY diet on my blog: Pancreatitis diet

I'm pretty sure that if I had gallstones and an inflamed gallbladder I'd find relief doing what I would do and be able to function pretty normally after the inflammation resolved.

To keep the inflammation at bay I'd simply continue the process of low fat diet, supplements and add a little garlic in every now and then to keep the bugs at bay. You can read about all my little secrets at: Living with Pancreatitis

I wish you the best!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)