CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: At what point do you HAVE to have surgery?

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 9,503
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,840,721

Re: At what point do you HAVE to have surgery?

i honestly think you have time to flush, and cleanse. Take a deep breath. Keep breathing...Removing the gallbladder is not going to solve the liver issue, but is going to leave you with a part missing, and a feeling of weakness--which I think you would grieve.

If the gallbaldder is messed up, so is the liver. BUT IT CAN BE HEALED. This then affects the pancreas. Pancreatitis (anything "itis" or "titis" simply means "inflamed". Hearing it from a "peeved" MD doesn't make it any more serious than it is, nkr does it imbue the MD with Godlike status.It's a word, and instills fear in a person.)

You might want to read "the amazing liver and gallbladder flush", by Andreas Moritz . Also, look at good reflexology charts. This you can do yourself to help yourself. Many peoplehave stopped a gallbaldder attack with reflexology.. Uniquity has a good one she links to on her forum "Natural healing" on curezone. You are motivated to stay 'whole'. This is a good sign. And you have little kids to stay "whole" for.

Make sure you are drinking lots of water. (Other liquids DO NOT equate to water) This is, curiously, one of the biggest problems people overlook, and leads to untold
amounts of unnnecessary surgery/interference.I've forgotten what else you are doing for yourself, but you would do well to make sure the bowels are running smoothly, and to be eating a lot of apples, if you can tolerate them. (or juicing them, with other stuff, like kale and carrots.) Yes, they really DO keep the doctor away! They are full of "good stuff", (that's a technical term)including malic acid, which dissolves gallstones...Might want to cruise the Natural Healing forum and google your issues/questions.

best, C

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)