CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Telman's 20th flush

siouxzette Views: 12,556
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 176,373

Re: Telman's 20th flush

I just wanted to add that I strongly recomend these flushes! I think you should start young. I did my first one at 22, I figure the sooner, the better chances I have of never having gallbladder problems...but a cleanse does more than that, its like a start over for your body. I find myself feeling sluggish, slowed down, and unsatisfied with anything I eat, I feel hungry, but nothing sounds good, and then when I eat, it just hurts, and I wish I didnt eat. Well when this happens, I do a flush, followed by a juice fast. And wow!!! I feel refreshed and alert...and clean inside. Its a great feeling! Then I slowly add back foods, and I dont hurt when I eat. And its no wonder that I also dont hurt everwhere else, because I flushed out toxins, that cause pain,or aching. I also make sure I consistantly take in fruits and veggies, I actually take them in capsule for along with my regular consumption. Since doing this, my health has gotten so much better! I dont get sick like everyone else, I have even gotten rid of any symptoms of Diabetes! Its helped in so many more ways, too many to mention!
But I did want to add, that anyone out there with Fibromyalgia, would be benefitted with a flush...but also Sugar and PROCESSED foods, have been found to increase pain! I personally believe thats why I hurt at all. I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, and I see how when I dont eat well, my pain goes through the roof!!! But when I eat healthy...I rarely notice the pain.
You ARE what you eat...because your cells use what nutrients you eat to repair and rebuild....so if you eat junk is it no wonder you crave it more, and feel like junk?
If you would like to have more info on anything I have said, or on the fruit and veggie capsules I was talking about, I would be happy to give you more info. I have researched much info, and would be happy to share!
Sincerely,
Naomi
siouxzette@yahoo.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)