CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: FIBROMYALGIA!

telman Views: 13,387
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 176,643

Re: FIBROMYALGIA!

I wish you well with your liver cleansing.

Obviously it is a controversial cure for Fibromyalgia but when I started out 9 month and 20 flushes ago I was desperate for any help I could get. My logic at the time was I needed to get my body into the best shape to either "cure" myself of the give the body a better chance of fighting the Fibromyalgia. I thought that the years of drugs from the doctors; antidepressants and painkillers needed to be cleansed from by tired body.

The advice I got at the time of joining curezone was that I would require 20 flushes for Fibromyalgia or more and how right my mentors were. I also found that the act of flushing concentrated my mind and gave me the "spiritualism" and self belief because I was doing something positive for myself and not just sitting around feeling rather fragile and sorry for myself. Apart from the liver cleansing, I firstly made sure my kidneys were fully functional by cleaning them with Celery Seed Tea for 4 weeks and I also completed a 3 weeks parasite cleanse around flush 10. I cleaned up my eating habits although I am not fanatical about this. I also starting exercising; just a few stretches at first, followed by walking, swimming and gradually built until I can undertake a modest work out at the gym.

If you read the better books about Fibromyalgia you will find that this is "cure" that they advocate, minus the cleansing.

Sleep (I have no problems sleeping now and I have pleasant dreams))
Stretch to condition the muscles and joints.
Exercise
Relaxation
Good psychology (having fun, laughing)

And while you are achieving these 5 golden goals - Eat well and stay drug free.

This is my story and although I am not "miraculously" cured and am so much better in my body and mind.

I wish you success in you quest

Telman

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)