CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Did you buy and start reading the book yet?

Views: 5,940
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,652,949

Re: Did you buy and start reading the book yet?

If you're serious about turning things around, then, yes this book is a good place to start. You've mentioned bad things happening in your life. The book does acknowledge that there are times in life when things don't go well. It gives you strategies for dealing with bad times.

I took my time reading it so that I could properly absorb all it had to say.

If you really want to make changes, then you must be open to trying the processes in the book. I found it to be very helpful.

I grew up with a very negative and bitter mother. So it was very hard to stay postive or think positively in that environment. This book has really been a big help to me. I wish I had found it sooner!

Scroll down through this forum. Look for posts from "invincible". She has included videos in some of her posts. Start by watching those. You will get an idea as to what Abraham-Hicks is all about.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)