CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: how to make this freaking thing work FAAASTER

Views: 5,560
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,650,981

Re: how to make this freaking thing work FAAASTER

wow the best answer in a long time! no embellishent rants or long blah blahs, short and precise! definatelly makes me not to give up on this thing just yet, however..

still makes me think about two major issues.

how to shift my hopelessly desperatelly negative way of thinking into positive one (thats probably different toppic though)?

and second (from this toppic and still unanswered though) how to make this law or whatever it is to respond QUICKER, like some guy in movie said, something like- so i was driving to a mall, yadda yadda, and said I need empty place where to park exactly there and when i got there it already awaited empty for me, and this allways works for me when i ask, so naturally i was like- ooh really? o_O so why not ask something else like that and it would happen right away too? or was guy bluffing and magic like that doesnt exist? what you got to say on this ppl?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.211 sec, (1)