CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hole in sinus after tooth extraction! Need some good advice please.

lasswaffo Views: 234,177
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 781,961

Re: Hole in sinus after tooth extraction! Need some good advice please.

I went to a dental clinic this week to have my remaining teeth pulled and get denture. I was told that my teeth were in the sinus cavity as well. I am going to have to return as they will not remove them unless I am sedated. I have never heard of this until now but it is good to take the Antibiotics because it increases the chance of a faster healing processs. I would not panic just do what you have been doing and after seeing the oral surgeon he will be sure to see if there is a need for sutures. I dread having mine done but since this is a problem that has recently been assigned to a use of a oral surgeon I think it will be ok. So I would just try to not think about it for the time being until you are at the surgeon's office. If necessary they will put the sutures and it should be fine. I also saw on a dental web page that this is also common occurance and most of the time it will heal on it's own. Hope this makes you feel a little better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.295 sec, (1)