CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colonics vs. enema?

zzJoe Views: 7,732
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,533,618

Re: Colonics vs. enema?

Thanks tremendously for the full Schulz thinking on appendix.

I have been worried about my appendix for a few months. Chronic appendicitis I guess. No sharp pains. Just unease. Could only pick things up with left arm so as not to stress my right side abdomen... and worry because I have no insurance and can't be spending thousands to have an operation

So my situation was not so extreme but it could have turned extreme if I continued this way

I was blessed enough to find part of Schulz on appendicitis. His words that "appendicitis is simply advanced constipation" made a lot of sense

So I started a juice fast and took Miracle-Mineral-Supplement at the same time for any possible infection. Which I doubt I had anyway.

Two days juice fast then 3 days Water Fast taking coral calcium on the water fast. During the Water Fast I woke up and started reading about oxy-cleansers for the colon

So far I have taken Oxypowder , Mag 07, colosan. I like colosan best and taking it three times a day while on this juice fast (ten days so far) is working great. Just about all pressure and unease in appendix area is gone. Mag 07 can be very convenient since you don't need lemon w it...but I take HCL pills with it to ensure activation. Mag 07 can be found at your local Vitamin Shoppe store if you need an oxy-colon cleanser immediately

My colosan directions--- Stir heaping teaspoon into 6oz water. Cut lemon in half and ream out juice and pulp. Get seeds out. Dump lemon juice and pulp into colosan water. Stir and drink immediately. I also take two HCL pills to provide even more acid to activate the colosan

I rate these oxy-colon cleansers higher than psyllium seed though if you want a real rough tuff cleanout do psyllium seed powder taken with Bentonite with coffee enemas. I've done this in the past and will do again in the spring. I will do a week of that then a week of colosan/juice fast

Liver/GB flush coming in a few days. Am prepping for it now with malic acid capsules

Get rid of constipation and you will help your appendix and God willing cure it. Liver/GB flush also removes pressure from that area plus strong liver/GB means better digestion and less constipation

I can be reached at via the curezone e-mail system if you need colosan or appendix advice

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)