CureZone   Log On   Join
*for Uny* Re: Disney

ohfor07 Views: 7,727
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,533,062

*for Uny* Re: Disney

Below is a link to an on-line copy of the chapter (Chapter 5) from a research document that was a sequel of sorts t oan earlier research document compiled over several years and detailing methods for creating mind-controlled slaves.  Chapter 5 focuses on Disney (the man, the brothers, the family, the industry, the empire) and the many contributions Disney has made to the age-old art of controlling people's minds. Chapter 5 is itself a long read, probably something to spend several nights with to get through the first time reading at a measured pace that is not too fast, not too slow. 

Both documents are quite voluminous. The sequel is known as "Deeper Insights". The original is known as "How To Create An Undetectable Mind-Controlled Slave". We're talking, conservatively, about an art, albeit a black art, that has in modern times been fashioned over the past 100 years of development, but when you consider the Illuminati component, and further realize that "Illuminati" is really only a relatively new name./disguise used by an organization/society that formed during the times of Nimrod, you will appreciate that these volumes of research are only scratching the surface of a topic that has a habit of generally going unspoken, unpublicized, unresearched, and if / when anyone makes a serious effort at such, they have a habit of being dismissed, smeared, smacked down, eliminated and or incarcerrated in short order. 

I have both documents on my hard drive in multilple formats and have read each fairly thoroughly. Both contain numerous typographical errrors which, to me, is indicative of the fact that the author was working mostly alone, was unable to find a publisher and subsequently had to self publish. As you can imagine, time has not permitted me to proofread the below copy to ensure it is a legit copy, but the parts of it I skimmed over appear to be a legit copy.

http://loveforlife.com.au/content/07/07/22/skill-lying-art-deceit

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.238 sec, (2)