CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Intestinal Ecosystem & Effects of Surface Active Agents

ambless Views: 18,697
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 141,212

Re: Intestinal Ecosystem & Effects of Surface Active Agents

ANA

I am new to this forum. I recently started using soapsuds enemas in connection with a series of  colonics. To make a long story short I had discovered I was severely occluded with mucoid plaque. My transverse colon was almost solid with blockage.

I am clear now and want to stay that way. I expect to continue with periodic colonics. And during the intermittent times take a series of cleansing soapsuds enemas every week or two, if this is advisable. Maybe more often, if constipated.

I have tried both Castile soap (bar and liquid) and Ivory soap (bar soap only). I quickly discovered that I happen to prefer the Ivory soap. In warm filtered water I dissolve approx. one-fourth of  a bar of Ivory to make  an enema solution of  3 and a half quarts.

For me the Castile soap did not produce the same sudsing action of the milky Ivory soap solution. I also found the Castile to be more irritating. The Ivory soapsuds enema was much more soothing and I was able to take and hold all of the solution longer. This gives me a good working out, much superior to some of the other enema solutions I tried. Which is why I prefer and appreciate soapsuds enemas. Yes, after taking one or two of these in a series, as recommended by other posters on this site, I finish with a saline enema as a rinse.

Now I see, thanks to Ana, there is some research and a study seemingly discouraging use of soapsuds enemas.

Ana, I would like to have a little more info about this study you cite. I could not access the site since a password was required.

It is important to know what type or brand of soap was used in the enema solutions and what strength. Also how often were the study volunteers given these soapsuds enemas: daily, weekly, bi-weekly?

As a child I received soapsuds enemas from my parents until I was eleven. And, man, did I ever resist  (it was war!) But they persevered until 1962. At that time our family doctor probably convinced them that enemas were old-fashioned. Oral laxatives would do just as well. Life experience has taught me that advice was terribly wrong.

Now that I have rediscovered soapsuds enemas I hesitate to abandon their use, although some other solutions can produce relief.

Someone on another site made the point that soapsuds enemas have resulted in the filling of millions of diapers, potty chairs, and toilets over the years. Can something so effective, experienced by so many of us, be that harmful?

Congratulations on your efforts, Ana, and good luck with your college studies. And thanks also for offering alternative formulas for use in enemas.

AMBLESS

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.238 sec, (2)