CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Avoiding the medical man is healthy to do.

tota383 Views: 11,464
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,261,775

Re: Avoiding the medical man is healthy to do.

i get sick of uneducated people and their backwards views. i've been browsing this site a little since discovering it the other day and the amount of misinformation here is downright frightening.

there is alot of talk about "toxins" and "cleansing" around here. can anyone here actually tell me what a "toxin" is? how a "toxin" works? what a "toxin" does to you? i can't wait for the brilliant responses to this question. and while were at it, how is that shooting sunflower oil or whatever other nonsense up your butt is supposed to magically cure you of these evil "toxins"?

EDUCATE YOURSELVES PEOPLE!! thats all i'm saying. take some physiology, chemistry, biology classes. don't buy into this snake-oil garbage. these "homeopathic" con men are pushing magic cures for everything from the common cold to cancer and it's not only irresponsible but downright dangerous.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.236 sec, (1)