CureZone   Log On   Join
continuing gum erosion

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
  Views: 6,990
Published: 18 years ago

continuing gum erosion

Hi all,

a few months ago, I posted a question on this forum about dealing with gum erosion. Somebody suggested I use "white oak bark powder" to remedy the problem, but after using it for 2.5 months, I can see that the erosion continues to worsen.

BTW, i've been oilpulling daily for almost 3 months now. I do Liver Flushing (12th flush tommorrow), vegan diet & exercise, so I'm fairly certain that my body is in good health (but apparently not good enough to stop the gum loss). Other than the gum loss, I have nothing else to complain about.

This is my daily routine:

morning:
oilpull 2x @ 10 minutes each pull with expeller pressed, refined sesame oil
mouthrinse with Bentonite clay solution
brush teeth with non-fluouride toothpaste

after lunch:
brush teeth with non-fluouride toothpaste

bedtime:
brush teeth with non-fluouride toothpaste & a few drops of oil of oregano
sleep with teabag filled with white oak bark powder on other side of mouth, between gum and cheek.

If anyone can suggest what I should do to stop the gum erosion , that would be great. The affected area is on the outside of the bicuspid on the lower-left.

I was thinking of trying bloodroot toothpaste. They advertise it as being able to control gum disease. Does anyone know anything about this stuff?

http://www.bloodrootproducts.com/tpaste.htm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.068 sec, (1)