CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: new member, this is ruining my life.

Views: 9,478
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,095,154

Re: new member, this is ruining my life.

Yeah, this condition could greatly affect a relationship with a girl (something I'd know nothing about right now!). Nevertheless, I'd say that tight, uncomfortable lips are easier to deal with than dry, scaling lips. I still feel that my lips are inflamed throughout the day, but the less I think about it, the less of a problem it is. When I peel every day I can talk normally, eat normally (breakfast usually can make my lips look weird though), smile, laugh, etc. Going through every second of your life worrying about your lips is no way to get the most out of life. For me, I compare the treatment of this condition to the treatment for my mild adult Acne (granted EC is way worse). If I didn't wash my face every day, I'd break out. In order to cope with adult Acne (NOT cure it) I choose to wash my face every day. I wish you the best of luck, stay positive and don't let this condition get you down.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)