CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sharing...Cholesterol information

bestshot Views: 10,768
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,020,164

Re: Sharing...Cholesterol information

Naturalist, I just got your reply. Sorry, I didn't realize this message was here for me. Here is what I have done since I first posted my numbers. I have lost 12 pounds.
I bought a vegetable juicer and only use organic vegetables. I am amazed how sweet vegetables are naturally at their essence. I have found a holistic md and am seeing him holistically. He is really cool and although he is a trained md he doesn't want me to go on statins either. He is ordering new blood tests for me and I am going to recommend he test me for the things you specified in your post. I have also started using a pedometer and am surprised at how much more I want to walk now that I can see how many steps I am taking a day. I know I have only just begun. Already, I feel so much better. I can't wait for Feb 08 when I get my cholesterol tested again. I really hope it is lower. Thank you for all of your help. Jean

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.154 sec, (1)