CureZone   Log On   Join
Infi, yes I think you're right.. + observations, please read!..

ladylove Views: 5,098
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,006,859

Infi, yes I think you're right.. + observations, please read!..

..and that is exactly why I was intuitively prompted to paint this area. In specific my major physical challenge is in the Lymph system, followed closely by the small intestine :).

I mean, the words Mesentery and Peyer's Patches were visible in my mind when I did it, along with an image of the position of the Mesentery column in the human body, and the clear impression was to paint at the lower end of the Mesentery, I believe this is because one of the major Lymphatic ducts empties there, also because gravity precipitates any particulate matter there.

I also have to say some really great insight has opened back up in me since I started this painting, as well. I almost wrote 5 pages on it today- Dropped into some kind of (Really great) wonderful clear state and HAD to start writing about it.

It was all about how Iodine works, went into religion, came out at infinity, and- I've got it all on paper!!! Well, in my word processor at least.. I intend to carry it on and continue it until I can coalesce it into a contiguous piece of work on this.

One thing I can tell you for sure- Iodine opens up your brain, in a very clear and calm way, and from what I am seeing/experiencing, this method of painting is the best way to do it.. It happened *fast*, and it started with this.

Well, there you have it, that's what's cookin' over here..:)

Thanks for the good input, Infi :).

XXOO

Good Health to All of Us,

Ladylove :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.143 sec, (1)