CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks LL! You made such a good point.

ladylove Views: 4,451
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,006,115

Re: Thanks LL! You made such a good point.

You're welcome, LN :).

My thought was that if you try it this way, I think maybe the circulation to your face/sinuses/eustachian tubes/respiratory, etc (Especially their draining/clearing/exiting functions)may be facilitated.

Then perhaps the zits can quit occurring- Either the skin will finally get what it needs not to have them, or at least, the ones you have will be eased into leaving.

As if maybe this is a substance which is only coming out through the skin because it can't get out the way it would rather go, if only it could. I suspect that this definitely seems to be some kind of different circulation path than ingesting the Lugol's.

I figure it might take maybe 5 days or so for us/you to know..
I think it prudent to remind you here that this is a *guess* on my part, LN :).

However, I have *never* had an antihistamine work as well, nor as quickly as this location of painting Lugol's did..

FYI I drink 1/2 to 1 gallon of distilled water per day. I take Vit C, Magnesium, Selenium, Cod Liver Oil and occasionally (But not religiously) do a Celtic Salt Sole push.

I look forward to your report :).

Good Health to All of Us,

Ladylove :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)