CureZone   Log On   Join
Jesus in the flesh = God in the flesh

avgjoe Views: 1,571
Published: 19 y

1 John 4:2-3
2) Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3) And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Does these passages simply mean that Jesus came to this world as a man, in the flesh, and only as a man? Or is there more to it than that?

John 1:14
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us…

Who is this Word?

John 1:15
John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.

John 1:29-30
29) The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sins of the world. 30) This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me.

John bore witness of the Word. John said Jesus is the on of which he bore witness. Jesus is the Word.

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Jesus is the Word. The Word is God. Jesus is God.

1 John 4:2-3
2) Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ (God) is come in the flesh is of God: 3) And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ (God) is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)