CureZone   Log On   Join

Dangers of Online Dating (edited) by #68716 ..... Sex & Sexual Health Forum

Date:   9/19/2007 7:24:40 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,275
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=986092

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Um...in the past 2 decades, women have been taught to behave like they are insatiable due to the media, easy access to p 0 r n, etc...women have had their femininity bred out of them, in my humble opinion. (edited) I'm a woman and I just can't get over how trashy young women appear, nowadays. When I was a teenager, my mom taught me to maintain some sense of allure and femininity. Today, a great percentage of these gals curse like sailors, dress like streetwalkers, and behave in the most unfeminine manner.

If I found myself single at this point in my life, I'd never date, again, especially by meeting people through online dating services! In Online Life, a person can invent whatever persona that they wish: they can be any gender, of any socio-economic background, etc. People can invent any stories that they wish and the internet has become the Most Perfect Trolling Gounds for a person with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD). There is no audio or visual information available in order to provide feedback. And, there is the inherent danger that the person that you're "hooking up with" is not who they have presented themselves to be. Internet dating is probably one of the most dangerous methods of meeting suitable partners that I can imagine. Nope...I'd choose to remain with my Self if I were single, today.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=986092