CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Human Demodex Soap and Borax by Karl ..... Acne Forum

Date:   6/6/2003 9:01:32 PM ( 21 y ago)
Hits:   27,587
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=9665

I recently learned about the human demodex connection when I spotted a simple, anonymous, non-commercial glossy leaflet in my local health food store. It said:
NEWS RELEASE

Over 98% of adults are infected with a parasite that causes ugly skin.

A team of doctors in China isolated a small unseen parasite called human demodex that can cause peoples' complexion to become rough, lumpy and reddish, as well as hair loss, premature aging of the skin, enlarged pores and acne. The parasite looks like a microscopic worm, and it feeds off our skin. It takes only 10 days to grow from egg to full size, and it multiplies at an extremely rapid rate if not treated properly, leading to Acne rosacea-a bizarre type of skin rash that occurs primarily on the face.

It was noted in their studies that babies did not have the parasite at birth. It was only contracted days later when babies were touched by other humans; the infection grows with us as we get older.

Here in the Western Hemisphere, many theories about the origins of rosacea have been put forth but doctors are starting to accept the fact that bad complexion is due to this parasite. Take for instance Dr. Mark Dahl, chairman of the department of dermatology at the University of Minnesota Medical School. After extensive research he also concluded that the lesions of virtually all rosacea patients are infected by a parasite. And in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, Dr. Frank C. Powell reported that 42 patients with rosacea had on average four times as many of these parasites on their facial skin as comparable people without the condition.

Dermatologists usually recommend Antibiotics like tetracycline for treating rosacea but results greatly vary, often with little or no effect at all since they are not formulated to get rid of this parasite.

After 30 years of research on over 900,000 patients worldwide, this team of doctors discovered that the use of seabuckthorn oil combined with other ingredients and applied externally to the affected areas can kill the human demodex parasite and restore the skin to its natural beauty. The results, as reported by patients and doctors worldwide, are amazing and achieved within days after starting the treatment. Also people with normal skin should be aware that they can further enhance it by diminishing their count of human demodex.

While I find this interesting, and agree that it *is* highly probable that this parasite is the cause of most rosacea/acne, the question really should be, why are certain people's immune systems compromised in this area so that their natural bodily defenses aren't able to fend off this pest. Personally, I believe that this situation is almost perfectly analogous to the situation wherein babies are infected with S. mutans within days after birth and forever thereafter will suffer dental caries due to the havoc this bacterium wreaks on teeth (but 5% of the population isn't infected and does *not* get cavities no matter how much Sugar is plastered in their oral cavity!). The basis is simply the immune response which differs greatly among humans. Further, I think this manifests due to the great variance in immune system strength as determined by various, insidiously pervasive, low-level toxins, particularly mercury poisoning from Amalgam fillings, causing nearly untraceable problems in the body.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=9665