CureZone   Log On   Join

Nope, it wasn't. by bugboy ..... Parasites Debate Forum

Date:   4/19/2007 9:33:09 AM ( 17 y ago)
Hits:   6,849
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=850758

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Rabbitears,

No, it wasn't necessary. As has been mentioned elsewhere on this string of postings, you are the voice of reason.

As I have said before, I harbor no ill will. The focus of my efforts is to find a solution to my problem, not waste my time in argument about someone who is not worth my time. Thanks for your concern about what I am doing. I have a SCIO appt. in 2 weeks.

It is nice to see you take the "high road" regarding Humaworm, but I think that when someone is in the position of bringing themselves forward as someone dispensing advice as the owner of a Formum and selling a product, I would at least expect competency. And, as I think you indicated, we don't have that. He is now aware of scattering? I don't think so. This is part of his recent statement regarding scattering:

Which brings us to this subject. You also need to educate yourself on delusional parasitis. This is when a person THINKS they have parasites ALL of the time. This can happen in one of two ways. #1 they are hypocondriacs (sp) to begin with and jumping on the "unseen parasite" bandwagon gives them a good ailment to have #2 a person discovers they have parasites and can't deal with it - they then become OBSESSED with worms living in their bodies. TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY CRAZILY OBSESSED. This in turn will cause them to completely OVERLOAD on parasite killing. Then they create resistance that, in some cases, are just about impossible to remove.

Through the years I have dealt with both. The second being more pitiful than the first. This brings us to the "scattering" subject. First of all, it is a well known fact that parasites will try to migrate to a part of the body that is not being treated for parasites. BUT - they will return to where they need to be in order to continue their life cycle. This is WHY a complete parasite cleansing formula is needed. If you just use something for intestinal parasites - then you are missing all of the others.

Since you have scattering, which of the 2 catagories do you think you fit into? Monique_1 and the others? We have Delusional Parastitis?

My intent here is not to open up another debate about someone. I feel I have pointed out a problem and as far as I'm concerned, I would just as soon see the issue die and everyone focus on finding a solution. But then, this is a debate forum.

Good luck in your search for health.

Bugboy

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=850758