CureZone   Log On   Join

Has anyone used Essiac tea to help control their diabetes? by jayson ..... Diabetes Type II Forum

Date:   1/31/2007 10:08:00 AM ( 17 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,756
URL:   https://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=824825

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I am able to control my diabetes with diet alone, though I'd like to get my morning BS level down from the 105-110 range that is often gets to.  I wish to simply have better control overall.  As a cancer survivor, I have become interested in Essiac tea for a long time and on learning that Rene Caisse (developer of Essiac) reported that it "cured" insulin dependant diabetes, I have now bought some and am taking it to see if it helps me.  I started drinking Essiac (the four herb, original formula) yesterday and it is very potent stuff.  I took an ounce in three ounces of water yesterday morning and again at bedtime, and each time I could feel the effects all through my body for a long period of time afterwards.  After that experience, I'm cutting back to an ounce a day.  Rene said that "less is better" and I now believe her.

Has any one on Cure Zone had success with Essiac in relation to diabetes?

Just a couple of items regarding Essiac and diabetes.

from: http://www.1sthealthsource.com/articles/essiac/essiac-tea.html

....Dr. Frederick Banting, discoverer of insulin, wanted to test Essiac after learning that one of Caisse's patients had not only been cured of her cancer, but of her insulin-dependent diabetes as well. Under Essiac therapy, her cancerous bowel tumor had became larger and harder at first, although it soon softened, got smaller, and ultimately disappeared. The woman's diabetes also disappeared. Dr. Banting thought the Essiac healed the pancreas as well, and thus had potential to treat diabetes. He wanted to test the substance in his lab, but he also wanted Caisse to close her clinic while tests were run. She refused, and the tests on diabetes never took place.

from: http://www.healthfreedom.info/Essiac%20Diabetes%20Detoxification.htm

ESSIAC AND DIABETES

Lanny:  “Have you noticed a lot of people with diabetes with testimonials about Essiac?”

Dr. McCain:  “Absolutely.  The four-herb tea was really good.  As a matter of fact we had to put a warning in there.  People who were on insulin that were taking the tea needed to monitor their blood sugar because sometimes the pancreas would kick back in, but not all the time it would.  Let’s say, for instance, the person had been on insulin for fifteen years.  The chances of the pancreas kicking back in are going to be a lot slimmer than if a person has just come down with diabetes.  Follow?  Let’s hypothetically say this person is on a fixed dose of insulin a day and we do give them the tea and the pancreas does start to kick in.  They’ve got to monitor that sugar, otherwise they will get an insulin shock because their body does not need that much insulin.  Any time we give it to a diabetic patient we have to make sure that they watch their sugar because if their sugar drops down they don’t need to be taking their massive doses of their drugs.  They’ve got to be careful.  Follow?  The tea did in fact sometimes make very radical improvements in people that were diabetics.  We’ve had people come off the insulin with the Essiac, but those are people who are very strict about not eating sugar.  The problem with diabetics is that they go to their doctor and the doctor tells them that they’re diabetic and they give them insulin shots and they go home and eat their Twinkies.  They continue to eat sugar, that’s where the problem is.  They’ve got to stop eating sugar.  And the people that will quit eating sugar, change their diet and then work with the tea and some other supplements like vanadium.  They found that vanadium is deficient in diabetics.  The chromium picolinate really helps.  If they will work with their supplements they can reverse it.  But they can’t reverse it if they won’t change their diet.  [Dr. Banting, a co-discover of insulin, also found a correlation between Essiac, insulin, and the pancreas.]

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=824825