CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Hypnic Jerks HELP ME!! by intheclouds ..... Sleep Disorders Forum

Date:   12/4/2006 5:43:11 PM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   24,181
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=785547

Yes, I like the idea of chinese medicine. I wouldn't take anything animal though. Because I get anxious and have the agoraphobia I don't go. I had my Amalgams out 6 years ago. My tongue looks a bit white and a couple of small cracks. I think the cracks mean dehydration. My vice is I like to drink alcohol. It is the way I have stayed social over the years with agoraphobia. Lately I have reduced how often I drink. I even turn up at events sober now to practice being with people. I do drink a lot of water. Water is the only drink I have as I am not into sweet things like fizzy drinks. Overall I am pretty healthy. Well, in comparison to society. But by my standards I could do a whole lot better. I really think my kidney has problems as I sometimes I go to the toilet about 10 times a night when I can't sleep.
I have almost every ingredient for the kidney cleanse. Can't wait to do it. I have to go through the parasite cleanse first though. I even grow my own Wormwood for it!! I have never gotton as far as the kidney cleanse before. I will then do the scary liver cleanse. These things take time though.
Yesterday I went a bought a bag of lemons and am having one in the morning and one at night. I used to do this years ago but have laxed. Last night, after two lemons, I didn't get to sleep until 3am but that is a hour of two earlier than normal and my jolts were very mild. I had a sense of calm throughout the night. I call this an improvement.
I have bought some litmus from ebay as it is the only way I can find it. I bought extra packets to sell to other people in Australia as our chemists(or the people working in the chemists) hardly know what you are talking about when you mention it.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=785547