CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: There are two paths we can go by... by rudenski ..... Near Death Experiences Support Forum (NDE)

Date:   9/13/2006 10:44:25 AM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   1,581
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=735012

"The contract I made___should I not try to keep it?"

When we find our first love it is as the sky opening up and beams of light filling our heart. We can live on that high for a while and nothing else matters but our first love. Everything around us seems brighter and everyone around us can see our glow. But the "accuser{as you say}" is jealous of our first love. Serving love is not who the accuser would have us serve. The accuser is, in my perception of things, the "Librarian." He will remind me that I have to do other things than just going around glowing all day. It was an ancient Jewish custom that a bride and her groom would not work at all for a year but rather spend that year visiting family and getting to know one another. Maybe, because a person in love is useless to the world-system? In any case, when the honeymoon is over, one has to make agreements with the world to find one's place in it. What we did while we were on our honeymoon may be meaningless to the world system. We were blinded by the light. The Librarian has very little control over us when all we see is love. The day the honeymoon is over though, we have to find a way to keep a roof over our head and food on our table. This is where the "Librarian steps in with rewards and punishments. While we still have the glow, we are given rewards in whatever pre-occupation that we choose. We start thinking that love is giving us the rewards and what a great deal we have. We get all kinds of physical rewards and love too...

In any case, anything that we choose that is in the world system will begin to pull us away from our first love. Reward upon reward will be given to us as long as we maintain our first love. Those that can stay with their first love while the Librarian showers us with rewards will be rewarded handsomely. The Librarian watches us closely and collects our every word and deed. We get this reward if we do something for him. We get punished if we don't. If we lie or do something that is not in line with the world system, it will be recorded and rehearsed back to us
to get us back in the the system. Life will become very complicated as we get more and more rewards. We will begin thinking rewards are a sign that we are rewarded by God. At some point though, we may begin to forget our first love, when we begin to believe we deserve those rewards and our life becomes a series of contracts of rewards and punishments with the Librarian.

The Librarian is very jealous of love. He believes his system of rewards and punishments is superior to love. After all, the trains must run on time. Those who are controlled only by love may are useless to him. The Librarian needs those who will fill their lives with contracts. Giving lovers of love rewards may be the only way he can seduce them away from love. Most of us will forget our first love and substitute love for the rewards and punishments system. We will even believe it is God who is in charge of this system.

Some people become exhausted by the system of rewards and punisments and the Librarian will haunt them day and night attempting to get them back to fufilling contracts for rewards and punishments. They may no longer have love but still they
can be useful to the Librarian if he can get them to follow through on commitments. He will rehearse over and over their lies and deeds to convince them form new contrats. These poor souls have so forgotten their first love that they believe that the giver of rewards and punishments is "God." It certainly looks that way in their lives. They may give lip service to love but when it comes right down to it, the god of rewards and punishments is who they serve.

I am sorry if this has been a long answer to a short question. To answer it I needed to diferentiate who are contracts are made with. Those contracts we make with our first love, we should always do. We will be rewarded for fulfilling that contract. Those contracts we make for rewards and punishments we should do as long as it serves our first love. When we stop serving love, this is when we should break any new contracts we have made with the Librarian. It is a good thing to break those contracts though. We may even be rwarded more more handsomely for doing so. When we go back to our first love, we will not care about rewards and punishments any more and in its place we can find love again.

Our first love is the God we knew before we were born. In my NDE, I met this God who I call love. This God does not want to beat us senseless if we do wrong. The God that is love wants only good things for us. We are given free-will though and we can choose to serve the "God" of this world but if we serve our first love...God
who is love... we are not going to care so much about making contract with the "accuser" for rewards and punishments. I believe that most everyone in the world knows the God who is love. If we have a soul, capable of love, then we know the God who is love. What troubles me is that so many who call themselves believers of "God" have put in place of their first love that is a God who is love with another god who is the Librarian.

I believe the great religions serve the God who is love only to the point of getting their followers to believe in ther dogma. They will sing beautiful songs to God-Yah-Allah who is love and even pray beautiful prayers but then... they may even teach us to love one another...but this is often just a means to get us to agree to a system of rewards and punishments. Rewards fill their plates but love serves only love. Love gives us what we need. The system of rewards and punishments is griven by guilt and makes us give of ourselves more than we need to give. It is in the excess that comes from guilt that feeds the religions. I can hear the voice of the God who is love in most of the songs and prayers of most religions but when the teacher begins teaching, this is most often when I hear the voice of the Librarian of my NDE.

As for me, sometimes I fail to meet my commitments and the world will start oppressing me. But some roles I would just assume letting another do in my place. As long as we keep loving-kindness as the first priority, then one could even be a soldier like I was long ago. But still, while I made my contract to learn about love with the God above the "accuser[as you say]," I rebelled from God and started living the life of someone who contradicted the concept of love. My broken neck was the result of my getting so far off track that I had to have a pep talk with the God who is love, to get get back to my prime directive.

I have since reinjured my neck two other times so severely that I was only able to work for 12 of these last 23 years. Some might say that God broke my neck but I think it is only because the "accuser" makes my life very uncomfortable until I get back on the original path of learning about love.

Even the Librarian serves God in his own way but he is not the God I pray to.

That is all I have for now.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=735012