CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Cause of Eczema by aunty ..... Eczema Forum

Date:   3/4/2005 11:36:58 AM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   3,067
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=6902

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hello,

Generally speaking the cause of eczema flareups are due to toxic overload on the body, resulting in an unhealthy (overactive) immune response. Candida and other parasites are some of the culprits (internally speaking) for these types of flareups. In particular, candida attacks the weakest areas of the body which accounts for the re-occurring flareups in a particular area of the body. Even healthy eaters can develop candida or parasites. A person could be overindulgent in yeast producing foods like cheese (for example) and less indulgent in foods high in fiber. Although the dairy/cheese provides necessary nutrients to the body (like calcium), the balance in the system with items like fiber and magnesium may not be at the level it needs to be in the body. As a result of the lack of balance or deficiency in the nutrients like fiber and magnesium, candida could develope. The key is balance.

Besides what we eat, we can also inhale allergens/irritants/toxins from things in the environment. This is why cleansing/detoxing is important for healthy maintenance of the body. For a car, after so many miles, an oil change is needed to clean out all the dirt. In the same way, we (humans) need cleansings to clean the body of the accumulated dirt (toxins) that have occurred over time.

The middle of the soles of the feet, like the eyes, signal to a physician the condition of the liver. Yellowing eyes indicate poor liver health. I give you that example to simply show how the human body sends visible messages through the eyes, skin, palms of hands, or soles of feet to signal the health of the internal organs. This is why I think the human body is the most amazing machine on the face of the earth. Besides daily healing and repairing of itself, it will send a message to the outside of the body to let you know what specific organ is being affected inside the body. This is why working with the body and following its lead is so important; as opposed to conventional medicines approach of quieting (shutting down/suppressing) the body's warning signals. The human body heals itself. When it sends a warning signal for help, it's looking for nutritional refueling and replenishing in order to do the job of healing; it's not sending the warning so that the warning can be covered up. Unfortunately conventional medicines approach to healing is to coverup the bodies warning signals. Instead of addressing the reason the warning came, they create medicines to cut of the transmitters of the warning signal. That's a very dangerous approach to health.

My goal is to provide laymen with enough information to get them to think about disease in a less fearful way; so that when the body sends a message for help, an individual can work with the body in a way that will bring true healing.

Other instigating factors with eczema flareups, in particular flareups on the feet, could be the fabric in your socks or shoes; or even the chlorine/bleach/detergent used to wash your socks. Yet, another instigating factor for an eczema flareup on the feet could come from bed mites while sleeping. These all could be remedied by changing shoes, changing detergents, and changing bedding. I don't know enough about your particular case to establish what your particular allergen/irritant is; however, I think that you can evaluate all of the information I've given you and determine for yourself what you think serves as the primary cause of your flareups. It could be a combination of things.

I hope this helped

aunty

©

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=6902