CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Distressing by mikeritr ..... Fasting: Water Only

Date:   2/11/2004 4:35:07 PM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   2,062
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=682934

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

The boards and posts and topics are all those that people are following who continue to be ill. Isn't it amazing how many times one must repeat so many of the practices. But see my post above for what my attitude was in writing the post.
With Water Fasting and correct diet, many times one Water Fast is all that's needed, maybe one every 5-10 years for a tune-up and proper nutrition and one remains healthy given absence of trauma or wasting disease.

I'm on this board because I spent so much time sharing what I knew would work on the Master-Cleanse board and took so much abuse there that the moderators created this board. Go to the beginning of the posts and you'll see I'm the first poster after the moderator.
I'm here more to help than receive support--for a very specfic form of fasting, water only, and a healthy diet. This is best outlined in Dr. Joel Fuhrman's books "Eat to Live" and "Eating and Fasting For Health."

My point in the post was the overwhelming pain I experience and the hopelessness of the task when you see all the 100s or 1000s of posts. When you know there is an answer, but you can't mention it because the board is dedicated to a specific topic, like parasite removal or cleansing of every organ and orofice of the body.

Water fasters do not do any of that and live long, healthy lives with just Water Fasting and good nutrition, no vitamins or supplements needed, and no repeating time after time of any types of cleanses, etc.

It's sorrow I feel, not arrogance. It's helplessness I feel when I know it would be improper to raise the issues on those forums, just as it's improper for people to push an agenda other that Water Fasting on this forum.
Mike

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.00 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=682934