CureZone   Log On   Join

SAFETY: SURGERY? Gallbladder was surgically removed. Is it safe to do liver cleanse without gallbladder? by #164760 ..... Liver Flush FAQ

Date:   2/23/2002 7:16:57 PM ( 22 y ago)
Hits:   68,110
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=61976

2 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

> Can anyone tell me if it is safe to do the liver cleanse AFTER the gallbladder has been removed? My grandmother had to have her gallbladder removed in November 2001. I say she HAD to because by the time it was removed, gangrene had set up in it.

Answer:

Yes, it is safe.

Many people have done it.

you can read several messages in this forum:

I did my first gall bladder/liver cleanse the other day. I was
amazed..I had stones the size of marbles! I had my gall bladder removed a year ago.

The doctors said my g.b. quit functioning. I still have tenderness and some pain in the liver area. It is so bad that I cannot stand to wear pants that fit me correctly.

I'm actually looking forward to my next cleanse. I'm ready to feel better.

To: gallstones@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 05:00:19 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: gallstones@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [gallstones] Newly diagnosed

Hi,

I've just finished my fourth cleanse, and have passed at least 2 stones that were 1.5cm. I've had my gallbladder removed, but these stones have to travel down the common bile duct, and I passed them painlessly.

I'd definitely encourage you to do the cleanse if you can, but also do a parasite and kidney cleanse first. You can find recipies for them in Dr. Clark's book " The Cure For All Diseases ," or you can get it from a health food store.

I use a parasite, kidney, bowel cleansing program by Nature's Medicine Corp. 1-800-408-1525. Dr. Clark says to do the parasite cleanse first, however, I don't know if others recommend it also.

Adrienne

Jane Moran" Jane.Moran@t... wrote:

This is the first time that I have sent a message to this group. So,
I apologise if I am asking things that have already been covered previously.

I had my gallbladder removed twelve years ago and was assured by the
surgeon that it would solve all my problems. Sorry, to Gina I don't want to spoil any optimism you may feel, but it didn't give me my old life back. I built up again until two years ago the pain was again so bad that I was driven to go back to the doctor.But, I just could not
face going through all that again.

I used a grapefruit and olive oil flush very sucessfully, but the
stones kept coming back.

Subject: Help
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 15:36:20 -0500

I bought your book, "Cure for all Diseases" . I tried the liver cleanse. I had my gallbladder taken out by laser surgery in 1990. I was so surprised at all the stones that came out if me. I was told I have a synovil cyst on my spine ,pinching nerves. The doctor says I have to have surgery to remove the cyst. Can you help. I am a 60 year old woman.

Hellen

Date: Mon., 07 Dec 1998 18:31:36 -0500

I had my gallbladder removed 6 mo. ago, and I am still having
terrible digestion problems my Dr. said I may have a blockage from a stone, I'm scheduled for endoscopy do you have any suggestion for me about the cleansing of stones what would you recommend.

Thank You

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=61976