CureZone   Log On   Join

Parasite program for Tapeworms and Ascaris by margo765 ..... Hulda Clark Support Forum

Date:   11/8/2004 11:10:38 AM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   6,467
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=613597

My husband and I have been on Hulda's parasite program for eight years now. We don't take the Black-Walnut , Wormwood and cloves every week, but once a year. I and my six year old daughter zap with the zapper, but my husband is stubborn on this one. I got him to do a kidney cleanse once ( since he already had painful kidney stones, in fact, he was "ONE MOAN" away from having me drive him to the emergency room on night. After the cleanse, no complaints.), and the liver cleanse once.

I have not had my six year old on the parasite program, being unsure it is safe for her to swallow grain alcohol from the tincture, and the fact that I know I wouldn't be able to get her to swallow the stuff! In fact, she has not been on any of Hulda's programs, with exeption to the zapper.

I recently read an article from Hulda, announcing a new cleanse for Tapeworms and Ascaris, that the Black-Walnut , wormood and cloves won't kill. It involves large doses of C0-enzyme Q10, ozonated olive oil, and L-Cysteine.

I do beleive my husband and I have been reinfected, so I plan to put both of us on this. But, what about my daughter? Does anyone know if any of these programs would be safe for a child, since if we are infected, she more than likely is too.

Can anyone help?
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

My husband and I have been on Hulda's parasite program for eight years now. We don't take the Black-Walnut , Wormwood and cloves every week, but once a year. I and my six year old daughter zap with the zapper, but my husband is stubborn on this one. I got him to do a kidney cleanse once ( since he already had painful kidney stones, in fact, he was "ONE MOAN" away from having me drive him to the emergency room on night. After the cleanse, no complaints.), and the liver cleanse once.

I have not had my six year old on the parasite program, being unsure it is safe for her to swallow grain alcohol from the tincture, and the fact that I know I wouldn't be able to get her to swallow the stuff! In fact, she has not been on any of Hulda's programs, with exeption to the zapper.

I recently read an article from Hulda, announcing a new cleanse for Tapeworms and Ascaris, that the black walnut, wormood and cloves won't kill. It involves large doses of C0-enzyme Q10, ozonated olive oil, and L-Cysteine.

I do beleive my husband and I have been reinfected, so I plan to put both of us on this. But, what about my daughter? Does anyone know if any of these programs would be safe for a child, since if we are infected, she more than likely is too.

Does anyone know?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=613597