CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: blood vessels around eyes by #43216 ..... Yoga Support Forum

Date:   3/29/2005 9:51:02 AM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   34,374
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=590187

Hi Janaki,

As for cleansing, I haven't done a whole lot. I attempted The Master Cleanse maybe about a year or two ago and only lasted 2 days. But even those 2 days felt beneficial. Also around that same time I was taking Clarkia 's parasite removal tincture for many months. I also fast for 1 day every once in a while (every couple of months maybe).

My diet for the past year or more has consisted of things like oatmeal, grits, wheat bread, bagels, virgin coconut oil instead of butter (for the most part), some fruits (especially bananas) and vegetables, beans, basmati rice, noodles (spaghetti etc), water, frozen concentrate fruit juices. Very little meat or dairy. The only major downside to my diet currently, that I am aware of, is that I still eat junk food like chocolate and potato chips from time to time (maybe once a week on average).

Up until a couple years ago (when I actually started paying attention to eating healthier), my diet was rather poor. Fast food, carbonated soft drinks (coke/pepsi, mt dew, etc), meat and dairy were all fairly common, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if there were still some built up toxins being released. That thought never even crossed my mind, so thanks for mentioning it. :)

If toxins can be released in that way, then I'm sure that is part of it, combined with my head & face just not being used to that kind of increased pressure. I think I have slightly low blood pressure to begin with, so that may also be a contributing factor.

Thanks for the info :)
--James

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hi Janaki,

As for cleansing, I haven't done a whole lot. I attempted The Master Cleanse maybe about a year or two ago and only lasted 2 days. But even those 2 days felt beneficial. Also around that same time I was taking Clarkia 's parasite removal tincture for many months. I also fast for 1 day every once in a while (every couple of months maybe).

My diet for the past year or more has consisted of things like oatmeal, grits, wheat bread, bagels, virgin coconut oil instead of butter (for the most part), some fruits (especially bananas) and vegetables, beans, basmati rice, noodles (spaghetti etc), water, frozen concentrate fruit juices. Very little meat or dairy.

Up until a couple years ago (when I actually started paying attention to eating healthier), my diet was rather poor. Fast food, carbonated soft drinks (coke/pepsi, mt dew, etc), meat and dairy were all fairly common, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if there were still some built up toxins begin released. That thought never even crossed my mind, so thanks for mentioning it. :)

If toxins can be released in that way, then I'm sure that is part of it, combined with my head & face just not being used to that kind of increased pressure. I think I have slightly low blood pressure to begin with, so that may also be a contributing factor.

Thanks for the info :)
--James

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=590187