CureZone   Log On   Join

Help, I just got shingles, should I continue on with cleansing regimes? by JT ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   5/31/2003 4:07:47 AM ( 21 y ago)
Hits:   10,291
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=579884

I am a pretty big advocate of liver flushing; they have really helped my chronic hives, and have done about 22 in the last 2 years. I am getting ready to do another in about 6 weeks, and with the hopes of getting out the last big stones, and finally cure the allergy once and for all... I decided to do an all-out cleansing finale, and redo my kidney cleanse, (using an herb formula from Solaray) as well as try Gold Coin Grass and bi-weekly coffee enemas. I was also planning on redoing my parasite & Bowel Cleanse as further prep.

My problem: 3 days into my kidney cleanse, and about a week into the Gold Coin Grass & coffee enema regime *I have suddenly developed shingles* and boy do they HURT!

When I explained all this to my doctor (he is pretty knowledgeable about natural remedies, for a regular doctor, and very supportive, btw) he thought that all this additional cleansing may have been what brought on the reactivization of the dormant virus (herpes zoster-chickenpox). He said that all the cleansing, and the additional toxins that are released may have temporarily weakened my immune system enough to allow this dormant virus to 'wake up'.

When I asked him if I should stop the flushes & cleanses for awhile, he said that the virus is already reactivated and it will have to follow its natural course, so he did not think that continuing on the various cleanses would be bad...but I have the feeling he really did not know for sure?

Anyone out there have any other opinions & advice on whether cleansing/flushing with shingles is a good or bad idea? Should I temporarily stop any herbs or practices that could potentially release more toxins?

PS they also put me on a prescription antiviral drug and I am also taking lots of vitamin C & Oil of Oregano as immune boosters, as well as my daily allergy meds. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=579884