CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: The Library in Heaven by fsnaturelady ..... Near Death Experiences Support Forum (NDE)

Date:   10/13/2005 8:02:31 AM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   4,306
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=563440

Morning, Gee,

Obviously, I am not well versed in the Bible -- but, the New Testament was written after the Biblical Jesus passed from this Earth and the stories are veiled enough for several interpretations. Just passing a sentence around a group of people will result in its not being the original. Aside from that view, I do believe that there is only one Creator (to whom I do refer as God) and do believe in the basic tenets laid out so that we live a civilized life. All of the religious books have life guidance, but there are differences and the populations of this world have gone to war many times in their arrogance that their particular religion is correct -- as in the Crusades, etc. Where is the original guide that came with the planet?

All of the religions share a similar story. It seems to me that Jesus came at the time of Pisces which is a parent-child relationship, teaching us that what He could do, we also could do; Aquarius is a teamwork relationship and it is time for us to step up to the plate to work together with God to create a better and kinder Earth. When the Old Testament was written with all of its fire and brimstone and an angry God, it seems to me that that was an Aries time -- a Fire sign. My conjecture, of course.

We each have our own way of getting through this journey; I believe that all souls are part of God and that all souls have many opportunities to grow into perfection. Perhaps a soul has chosen a very difficult life here, difficult lessons so that it can grow, polishing its spirit; meeting such souls gives us opportunities to polish our own spirits through our kindness, patience and tolerance. We are all characters in a grand stage play.

To say that the Bible is correct, but not the Torah nor the Koran would be to negate these other books and the people who follow them, each of them fulling believe that they have the correct set of guidelines and the rest of us are transgressors.

Perhaps that is why we hear more about NDEs, etc. these days -- to show us what really lies beyond, so that we work on that Inner Journey rather than listen to external guidelines for our life's journey.

To each their own, I guess and, I have no doubt, that no matter which set of rules we follow, we will all have the opportunity to be in the same place on the Other Side.

Kindest thoughts.

fsnaturelady

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=563440