CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: IBS and Interstitial Cystitis: Anyone has had? by woojungcorporation ..... Interstitial Cystitis Forum

Date:   2/9/2006 2:49:53 AM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   12,888
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=49582

yes its very common with people with IBS and IBD
I have them too
Iam guessing your stool color is probably light brown or orange and possibly floats
which mean your not digesting fat and calcium
since your blood need them they well be robbing them from your bone
so then you will be loosing calcium from ur bone, this is really bad for people like me since I use to enjoy practicing my martial art (alot of pounding and breaking bricks and wooden board) i had to stop it ever since i got diagnosed with IBS since i really dont want to break my hand and my knuckles

heres whats happening to you

since your intestine is cant digest fat and calcium your kidney is actually
making kidney stone and as you can find out your self kidney stone will lead to UTI
you may also get kidney and prostate infection if your a guy, never the less even if your a female you will more than likely to get bladder infection and will not stop till you fix the problem

why is your kidney making kidney stone? you can check it out your self...
kidney stone is mostly made of 75% calcium and 25% of other junk like salt and some wierd acid

drinking alot of water and cranberry juice will help but will not fix the infection untill your fix the problem to start with

and stop taking anti biotic, it will more than likly supress your immune system in the future and you will have to live taking anti-biotic all your life

but dont get me wrong there is HOPE!!!!!!

there is old saying that death starts from the colon, does it really?
my answer is NO... it starts from your liver
you maybe not notice now but you have alot of gallstone/liverstone
since your liver is the main organ in the body it affects all your organs
Iam pretty sure you should have abnormal blood pressure, most people get high blood pressure when diagnosed with IBS since kidney and heart is connected very much
but some time you will get low, very low blood pressure

gallstone/liverstone is toxin (mostly chorestol)and since your liver is holding toxins it cant function properly and leads to abnormal intestines and because you cant digest properly your kidney, lung, and heart are in vein

you need to trust me if you want to fix your IBS because IBS will lead to diabetes and also can lead to cancer, Iam not trying to scare you here but just telling you the truth and dont listen to doctors they will just perscribe you to some medicine just to cover your symptom

you will start having lower and mid back pain which definately means kidney stone
and upper back pain which means gallstone/liverstone and also might get swollen right abdominal right below your right ribcage

I dont have too much time here so I will rap this up quick

OK heres what you need to do

start doing kidney cleanse and parasite cleanse
and then you will need liver flush
but right after you do Liver Flush you need to do enema or colonics
colon cleansing is very important
if you have severe to mild IBS symptoms then you probably have 2000 to 3000 gallstone/liverstone
after you do liver cleanse your kidney and andrenal will not function properly since Epsom Salt is bad for your kidney but you still have to do them inorder to revive from UTI and IBS
Epsom Salt is needed to do Liver Flush and you will get darker urine after your Liver Flush meaning kidney is not functioning well and your kidney will make kidney stone real fast and this well lead to UTI but like I just said you still need to do them
OK and about the kidney stone
you will have to stay on kidney cleanse until your UTI is gone
there is a new product on the market called uriflow it will help desolving kidney stone use it together with dr clarks kidney cleanse or you can also use adreas kidney cleanse check the link at the top
even if your kidney stone or UTI is gone still keep on doing the kidney cleanse
untill you move 2000 stones or when your stool color is normal (dark brown)

here are some links

//www.curezone.org/clark/kidney.asp

//www.curezone.org/cleanse/liver/default.asp

http://ener-chi.com/supplier.htm

//www.curezone.org/forums/f.asp?f=447

and also watercure is very good
http://www.watercure2.org

I also have dr clarks book called "cure for all diseases" on a pdf format
if you want them i can forward it to you by email and its FREE

why am i doing this?

I just want to help because i got alot of help from this site curezone
and there is alot of nice and knowledgable people here so do some studying here