CureZone   Log On   Join

5th Flush by pepe ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   3/14/2003 9:31:52 AM ( 21 y ago)
Hits:   2,633
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=441451

Holy cow! I'm still passing hundreds of stones!

I have been cleansing since last summer having done a 40 day Master-Cleanse fast and just finishing another 28 day Master-Cleanse fast about 6 weeks ago. I have also started zapping and started a parasite cleanse about 10 days ago. The changes have been remarkable and I'm keeping a good diet with just the occasional endulgement and brewski swillin' ;+D

Geez I thought after all this good livin' I'd stop passing so many stones, I'm just on my first round of Esalt/GFJ this morning and I've already passed 150 to 200 stones Yikes! They're mostly tan green with some bright greens. Bout 1/5th pea sized or larger with the largest being arounf 5/8x3/8 inches. Since this is my first round of Esalts stay tuned kids film at eleven..........;+D

I'm both disapointed and elated at the same time. Disappointed cause I thought I'd be passing less by now but elated cause I'm thinking, "whew! Man am I dodging some bullets or what...;+D

When I do a flush I usually don't eat any solid foods and go on veggie juices from the day before as I wanna clear the plumbing and also so all that I pass is the stones themselves and that way I can better judge the success of the cleanse better.

I believe that since I am also zapping and doing a parasite cleanse at the moment that this next question belongs in the parasite forum but since it happened during my Liver Flush I thought I'd share it wit ya'll and maybe one of you can shed some light on it.

This time starting with my evening E/GFJ drinks I started passing some little black thingies just a little bigger than poppy seeds. I was curious and scooped a couple up and looked at them under a 10x loupe. They looked like tiny black beans with a pentagon shaped net like pattern around them. Wot the heill are them thangs?? some kinda allien ;+D parasite eggs or wot? Anybody ever pass anything like that or know what they are?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=441451