CureZone   Log On   Join

Clarification regarding effects of liver flush by Rosie ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   3/2/2003 9:35:04 AM ( 21 y ago)
Hits:   2,225
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=440852

Hi there,

I am a 37 year old female - yes fair, fat and 40ish! I started noticing symptoms of a gallbladder problem about 6 months ago. I have done some colon cleanses, parasite cleanses, and kidney flushes. But I did my first Liver Flush (Dr. Clarks) about 3 months ago. Last night I did my 5th flush. They have all been successful - passing about 250 stones each - no problems either, with vomiting or such. I have had significant improvement in my back and neck pain, tender breasts with PMS, etc - I have seen two other things I have questions about.

First: For as long as I can remember my stool has been sort of yellowish but since the 4th flush my stool color has darkened to the chestnut brown that I have read is the appropriate color. That is great, but I'm confused on a few things.

When I flush I get green stones of all sizes and than a gold/yellow sludge or sand and lots of it! What does this mean? Last night after taking the second does of Epsom Salt and nearly reaching 10:00 I started passing dark, chestnut colored sludge with black/coals specs in it. But this morning I'm back to the green pea stones and yellow sludge/sand. Maybe I'm making unnecessarily making something of it BUT the color of the sludge last night tells me that what I passed last night is new. But the stuff this morning is old. Does that seem right? IF so why am I making new sludge since my last flush 2-3 weeks ago? My understanding is that the yellow encased/green stones come from the liver and are new. How do you know if the gallbladder is giving up stones/sludge?

Second: Has anyone else noticed that their emotional stability has changed since doing flushes? I have always been a very stable female - not like some who have been prone to outburst, upheavals, even tantrums. I have been told that I look at things more like a man than a woman. NOT THAT THIS IS GOOD! BUT lately I feel like some invader has taken over my emotions. I have many more days of sad, weepy, week days. Has anyone else noticed a change like this? I'm not sure it is a bad thing, but it can sure take some getting used to!

Thanks so much for everyones posts. This is a great site - I tell everyone that I know has an interest in preserving their own health!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=440852