CureZone   Log On   Join

commercial cleanses - "ultimate cleanse" etc. by shelleycat ..... Ask Shelley # 1 [Archive]

Date:   4/10/2004 11:19:00 PM ( 20 y ago)
Hits:   1,432
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=383266

There's an Ultimate cleanse by nature's secret and enzymatic therapy has a "whole body cleanse" is what I found.

The whole body cleanse has some cheap fillers - oat bran, cellulose. Apple pectin is okay, but not as good as psyllium or flax. Why they keep adding different fibers rather than just use psyllium or flax is cuz they want a profit over quality. And flax doesn't keep as long.

Basically, while it seems like a quick and easy way to cleanse, and sometimes cheap, the majority of these products don't use high-quality herbs, don't have a lot of fiber for the cost - you'd still need to supplement - and take away your control over choosing herbs that are right for your Dosha or taking more of one or the other as you cycle thru your cleansing process.

And, how are you supposed to digest and assimilate all those herbs? Most do not include things to aid this. Ultimate Cleanse does, it's better than most. Best to take it with a bit of ginger tea tho, to make sure. (Most people who think to do a cleanse are so sick they can't muster up enough stomach acid to break down gelatin capsules and the stuff just passes through whole.)

Paragone and Clarkia are exceptions, as are many of Dr. Schulze and Dr. Christopher's products for kidneys. It's really tough to go it alone on a parasite cleanse or kidney stone cleanse, to get the right herbs and take them in the right dosages.

Usually for the kidneys you don't need to do much. Cranberry juice, parsley, green tea and diet mods will do you just fine. If you've gotten to the point of pain and infection or stones, then you have to be pretty darned drastic. So most of the bottles of kidney herbs are either too little too late, or too much for general tonifying.

Hope that answers your question! :)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=383266