CureZone   Log On   Join

Yep, that's what I'm saying by Midlothiangirl ..... Ask Shelley # 1 [Archive]

Date:   4/10/2004 8:16:28 AM ( 20 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,142
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=383198

Now one thing to keep in mind is this. I have done extensive bowel cleansing and parasite killing. I have also took large doses of Primal Defense, to really build up my immune system.

I didn't have MCS in a horrible, incapacitating way mind you. It wasn't like I had to wear a mask when I went out. However, my reactions could be quite severe at times.

I have done colon cleansing and fasting over the years. It wasn't until last September that I started liverflushing and getting very serous about detoxing that I've made so much progress. I also use the bodypure footpads to remove heavy metals from my body. I also take the Quercitin plus C formula from Twinlab, and LifePlus OPC's, both of which inhibit histamine release and inflammation. Matter of fact, I had MS symptoms several years ago and did lots of research and discovered LifePlus OPC's at that time and started taking it, and never got another MS attack or severe eye inflammation. That was 4 years ago.

I don't have any reactions now, no. Keep in mind that the process started last September, and it was after my 8th flush particularly, and second colonic when I removed tons and tons of fecal matter, chaff from liverflushing, and other crud that I felt incredible.

I had severe food allergies too and they are gone as well.

I plan on doing more detoxing starting Monday....I just went on vacation and ate whatever I wanted, so I need to do some serious cleansing.

I strongly recommend Primal Defense to build up your immune system. IMHO, it's one of the most important products you can take. The LifePlus is also the BEST pycnogenol and histamine fighter on the planet; it's the original formulation discovered by the french scientist. Nothing on the market compares. I have it sent to my house every month automatically. It's expensive, but worth every single penny.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=383198