CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: RE: my sons eyes! Lapis..anyone by Lapis ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   8/13/2006 8:19:36 PM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   2,394
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=365155

My suggestion is to shift paradigms. Even in "alternative health" thye tend to look at symptoms inmstead of causes and holistica natural balancing. By taking the path of natural health and only using herbs, etc as healpers (tweaks) along the way to a balanced state, is the opitmum approach.

We must reset the terrain or our inner palace will be a host to toxins and parasites, etc. So, getting back flow is job one along woth supplying high mineral food with high life force energy...organic raw vegan. juicing in these times is critical.

Also look into sitz bathing. One must get good elimination, then unclog the liver so that deeper cleansing throughout the system can occur.

The toxicity of the house must be dealt with if there is indeed an issue there.

We will spin our wheels if we don't get to the cause. ALL disease is due to lack of flow (blockages and/or congestion), toxicity, and lack of nutrition. Taking the steps to rest this will be the most poweful, long term plan for regaining health.

All must be dealt with together. The total load must be brought significanlty down so the body can resume balance.

For now, making his room a safe room (environmental medicine term) would benefit him greatly. Another option is to sleep outside, if it is safe to do so.

So, regain flow (no dairy, meat, wheat, cooked food, etc). Use colonics and sitz baths to aid in cleaning the bowels. Add both systemic and digestive enzymes as well as Pepsin Okra E3. After a few weeks of these, along with a clean raw vegan diet (lots of juicing), then plan for liver flushing. A combination of Julia Changs pre flush protocol(sensiblehealth.com) and Andreas Moritz 's actual flush, and you will get optimal flushing power. Then, and only then is it time to go after parasites to mop up.

Something to try for a few days before herbal parasite cleansing is all organic pineapple and pumkin seeds along with distilled water. 3 to 4 days would be a good boost. No other foods or liquids. Then a parasite cleanse can be started. I would use enemas along with this so toxins from die off don't recirculate in the system. The enemas will bring much releif. Also sitz bathing will help alot.

After all this, one can take stock as to where they are but at least this method is getting to the CAUSE and not beating at the leaves.

I hope this makes sense.

~Lapis~

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=365155