CureZone   Log On   Join

Can’t get into DEEP sleep, PLEASE HELP!!! by Minnie90 ..... Ask CureZone Community

Date:   3/12/2006 5:13:24 PM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   26,341
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=359438

I have daily constant fatigue. I don’t go into deep sleep stages when I sleep. Can I please get some advice on how to get deep sleep???

The following is my basic sleep problem history and what I have already done to try to help myself. Hopefully it’ll help you guys help me. ;-)
I have had Sleep Apnea (stop breathing several times throughout the night) for 12 years. I was diagnosed 8 ½ years ago. I have been using a CPAP (a machine to keep me breathing while I sleep) for 8 ½ years. It took several doctors and 3 ½ years to FINALLY get diagnosed! Anyway, I have had fatigue for 12 years. I have been fighting to get rid of my fatigue for 12 years, using a CPAP, multiple airway operations, losing weight, allergy treatments to breath better, etc. So my fatigue is not as severe as it used to be but I still take naps almost every day as I have for the past 12 years. I have tried to force myself not to take naps. The last time I did it, a few months ago, I went for 33 days. I was hoping to make it a habit. It didn’t work. Towards the end I was absolutely miserable. But it showed me how far I have come, years ago I would have NEVER been able to go that long without a nap no matter how much determination and will power was involved!

I developed Sleep Apnea when I got a bad back injury 12 years ago that caused me to gain a huge amount of weight very quickly. So I have been trying to get the weight off, hoping that would help. I have lost huge amounts of weight and then gained it back over the years. Last year, I got down to my thinnest, but was still overweight. I had a sleep study test. It said I didn’t have Sleep Apnea anymore, but that I was only in sleep stages 1 and 2 and Never went into stages 3 and 4, deep sleep. It also said that I still had sleep disturbances but less when using the CPAP. I still felt like I had all the symptoms of Sleep Apnea, just not as severe as before at my top weight. Then I gained some of the weight back, so I probably have Sleep Apnea again. Either way I never “felt” like it was completely gone, because of the daily constant fatigue that never ever goes away! Before I gained all of my weight back. I started dieting and cleansing, bowel cleansing, parasite cleansing, liver cleansing, kidney cleansing, candida cleansing, dental clean-up (no metal in my mouth), juice fasting (one was for 40 days), etc. anything and everything to get healthy!!! I started losing weight again. Then 42 days ago I started on a raw vegan diet and have been continuing to lose weight.

The raw vegan diet seems to be “completely” healing my back now (after 12 years). So with the pain gone, plus with the loss of weight and flatter stomach, I can now sleep on my back longer, which helps because I notice I don’t really sleep well on my sides at all. When I’m on my sides I feel like I’m half-wake all night just turning from one side to another. But when I’m on my back I feel like I actually lose consciousness, but my body gets restless and wants to go on my side. I am trying to train myself to sleep on my back. But even when I sleep on my back most of the night I still feel fatigued and have sleeping problems. I don’t think I am going into sleep stages 3 and 4 still and if I am, not enough!

I started taking wheatgrass juice a couple of weeks ago. I’m up to 5 ounces a day. I’m going to increase when I get my wheatgrass crops fully grown. I just started them a couple of days ago. I recently started Ann Wigmore’s Energy Soup (green smoothie-very healthy) daily. I drink Superfood smoothies daily. I am very dedicated to my raw vegan diet. I don’t eat after 6:00, 6:30 at the latest. I drink 12 to 16 cups of clean water every day separate from my food intake. I’m still working on some cleanses such as bowel, parasite, and liver. I am starting to exercise, rebounding (trampoline) 10 to 20 minutes a day and sometimes I use Gazelle (gliding thing) or stationary bike for 30 minutes. I do them outside in the fresh air and sun when it’s not raining. Unfortunately I have not been completely faithful and regular yet. I started sun gazing a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately the sun is not always out to help me out. A couple of weeks ago I started waking up between 6:45 and 7:00 am to help my circadian (day/night, sleep) cycle. I have been steadily losing weight. I use my CPAP every night.

As you can see I am VERY DEDICATED to getting my health back!!! But I think poor sleep is a huge reason of why my fatigue is still not getting any better. So HOW DO I GET INTO DEEP SLEEP?????

Many years ago I tried natural things such as Melatonin, Chamomile tea, Valerian root, etc. Nothing helped. But I’m wondering if I should try something like Melatonin again? Please give me advice on what to do and/or what to take, natural things only though. I’M DESPERATE!!! PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!! I’M BEGGING YOU!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minnie

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=359438