CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: i would ask here by esme90 ..... Morgellons Disease Forum

Date:   8/2/2006 1:29:13 AM ( 18 y ago)
Hits:   18,852
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=347054

I've got it as well. I've found that vinegar consistently dissolves the fibres, but it doesn' stop what's under the skin. Diprobase (a paraffin oil ointment) stopped the itching and "biting" for a while, as did neem cream, as did hemp cream. Guess what, and this is the first time I'm voicing these thoughts, I think these things somehow adapt to whatever hostile environment they find. Even the vinegar is taking longer to work than it used to, unless I roll the fibre around in the vinegar (as if I'm abrading some kind of coating), then it'll eventually fizz up and dissolve.
Originally, I used malathion (headlice treatment shampoo) to keep the rash under control. It still works on immature larva, I think, because the rash / lesions stop developing, but it's not good for long-term use. It's poisonous. Believe me, I've been using it for 4 years, taking a calculated risk because I couldn't stand the itchiness. DO NOT use if more than 2 days in a row, and if you use it for 2 days, take a week break. It'll make your head spin,and give you nausea. In fact, if you're using fenbendazole, don't bother with the malathion.

I'm currently trying herbal remedies. I tried a no-alcohol version of Clarkia for 15 days. Although I think I eliminated some parasites, I still itch a lot, and am finding fibres. Am taking the 7 day break, then will switch to Humaworm as you can use that for a 30 day period without a break. Have also started a P&B colon cleanse. Again, thinking of switching to Oxypowder because I think that these things don't like high oxygen environments - when I was diving, I think I used to eliminate these things from my lungs in droves; I certainly had very long spells between symptoms. Will also try the oregano oil, and possibly a homeopathic remedy - sulfur. I'll let you all know how it goes. There's another person on the parasite cleanse support forum who thinks he has Morgellons, and after 20 days on Humaworm his symptoms are still there but better.

I'm a bit worried about whether my environment is infected - I see these fibres borne by the air in my bedroom, the bathroom, the dining room. Out shopping, I saw a hand dryr which was covered in them. Is it just dust? Am I being paranoid? In answer to another post, I have been struggling to be heard by the doctors. I made the mistake of going to the hospital for tropical diseases in the UK with my symptoms and some "samples". He sent the samples to the lab, who reported "NO parasites found", and he gave me a long lecture on why I need cognitive behavioural therapy. I saw those fibres move. I found them on my skin when 5 minutes before there were none, and I hadn't moved from my bed and book the whole time. The frustrating thing is I think I know when I picked it up and where - swimming in a lake in the jungle in Thailand. If I hadn't gone to the doctor with the "samples", then he wouldn't have the excuse to call my symptoms psychologically induced, and I would fit the differential for schistosomiasis, and he would have to treat me. I knew about the USPA website, but thought that these folk hadn't sold themselves well to the doctor. Now, I've heard of Morgellons, and I wait for an outcome, while trying the herbal remedies, and hoping something works.
Rgds
esme90

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=347054