CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: I think those of us who read the book should post what we've learned and applied that has helped us already by Boldyloxx ..... Kevin Trudeau Discussion

Date:   10/3/2005 7:46:37 PM ( 19 y ago)
Hits:   1,877
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=344566

0 of 1 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Your post is very encouraging. I am new to Alternative health- though have been aware of it for much of my life.

Last year- after doing a Colon Cleanse for the first time, I was surprised to find that I actually had parasites. Something that was dismissed totally from my doctor and loved ones as hysteria or paranoia.-

My symptoms were a distended stomach, chronic constipation and unexplained weight gain, dark circles under my eyes and chronic itchy nose and anus.

Still the doctor thought it was hysteria on my part.

Nevertheless, I researched curezone and found out herbs to take for parasite cleanses. I ordered Mh's parasite cleanses and Paragone also- and used my own herbal additions to enhance results

I did continual colon cleanses, did Liver Flushes and got all the metal out of my mouth. I still have yet to do a fast- and will be doing an orange juice fast pretty soon.

Well- I dropped 20 lbs of excess fat- and my skin cleared and looks awesome! Especially now that I also eat mostly raw fruits, nuts and veggies (organic if possible) and drink only water or herbal teas.

I applied info I learned from MH -- especially Oregano Oil , garlic and raw pineapple- which has really been a life saver for me with killing various stages of parasites and boosting the immune system.

Curezone taught me about skin brushing- so I do that every morning as well and have noticed cellulite is no longer on my body. Im' 42 years old.

Kevin Trudeau 's book covers alot of what the alternative experts already know-- but I learned from his book what exactly "Rebounding" is-- something I heard at curezone but never asked. It is jumping on a mini trampoline! So I purchased a mini trampoline and go on it 10 minutes each morning as Kevin Trudeau suggests for the lymphatic system. I was surprised to find the trampoline only costs $29.99 for a sturdy one. Something I could afford.

I can feel a recharge in my body after doing this and love it!

I also have omitted all chemical products-- cleansng, beauty, cosmetic,etc.

I just recently purchased an inexpensive Ionic air purifier to use in my room at night, and like the quality of air in the room now.

And Kevin inspired me to pick up those magnetic pinkie rings that he says he uses. They werent expensive-- and you can even make them yourself for free -- just purchase rare earth magnets. As soon as I put them on I felt the blood rush through my arms.

Because of what I read in Kevin Truduea's book, I also picked up some informative teaching books on a clearance sale at Walden's book store on Fung Shui and body massages, Rolfing,etc. For about $5.00 a hardcover book.

I am more careful around electrical things- the cellphone and computer-- and am listening to nature music to destress me. And I make sure I am now definitely drinking alot more water than I used to drink.

Last but not least, I am eating 3 raw apples a day from my dad's apple tree- which I ignored before this- but read in Kevin's book how raw apples have some kind of property that actually cleanse the body in a special way .

I love to collect knowledge and am enjoying applying it. These books encourage me.

MH's 108 page booklet really has alot of cool info in it as well. I am so thankful to have discovered Curezone last year especially! Each source has offered something for me to learn.

Before this I ate the typical American diet and was a couch potato!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=344566