CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: abdominal pain! by Sheridan ..... Liver Flush FAQ

Date:   11/30/2003 8:00:20 PM ( 21 y ago)
Hits:   39,381
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=331947

Hi Sonja,
How are you going?
Since I spoke to you last my mother has been diagnosed with Breast Cancer - a tumour that was detected on a routine mammogram. More stress for everyone!
I just wanted to say that I have an appointment to see a hypnotherapist in a few days. I have already had one appointment and spoke to him for 2 hours! I did feel better when I left even though we didn't get time to do any actual hypnosis. I am hoping to discover whether any of my physical problems are psychosomatic in nature. He has indicated that he will be able to change my response to stress. I would also like him to implant the suggestion that Sugar doesn't taste so good any more, since when I feel down I just can't resist things like coffee and sugar, even though I know they will cause me more pain a few hours later. Weak!!! I don't know whether the hypnotherapy will have any effect on my abdominal pain, but at least when I feel less distressed I am more able to cope with the pain. I'll let you know what happens.
BTW, I have done 25 Liver Flushes in the last year and a bit as well as three lots of parasite cleansing and three lots of several weeks on psyllium and bentonite. None of these things have made me feel any worse. The Liver Cleansing I feel has been a big success as it helped me to lose over 100 pounds, I no longer have any need for asthma medication and my hay fever/grass pollen allergy is reduced by around 95%. However, I don't feel that it has made any difference to my bowel symptoms. I will continue the Liver Flushing (I still get discomfort in the gallbladder area); I am even toying with the idea of drinking Coca Cola (yuk!) to see if the phosphoric acid has an effect.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=331947