CureZone   Log On   Join

First Liver Flush (Back Pain) - How it's Going So Far by guernsi ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   2/27/2023 4:57:54 PM ( 18 months ago ago)
Hits:   942
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2455443

Hello Friends,
I've been reading on this forum since 2012, but this is my first post. Often I feel more at home here than out in the world. Thank you for that. Here's what's going on:

Currently in the middle of my first flush and feeling pretty rough/green around the gills. I did Andreas Moritz style, except with Mag Cit (because I did a test with Epsom Salts , it made my head/heart feel fluttery). Prepped for 9 days with apple juice, stone breaker, dietary changes, coffee enemas; and water enemas the day before blast off/yesterday. I was pretty nervous about getting heart palpitations and disrupting my electrolytes since I suffer from adrenal fatigue and feel that my electrolytes often need help. I drink a lot of pink salt in water, and banana tea at night. I did a few days of Hulda Clark 's parasite cleanse during the prep also.

I had a bit of a rough night, and had no bowel movements after my first two doses of Mag Cit (totaling 2400mg of magnesium), so I did an additional water enema just before the olive oil/grapefruit juice (I found this tasted really good and drank it down readily!). Was able to lie still for an hour during which time I felt two large movements/rumbles near the gallbladder. However, I couldn't sleep, and tried a comfortable side position which made me extremely nauseated. Had to take a trip to the toilet which resulted in a bunch of very foul smelling water coming out in a steady stream. I guess maybe I didn't evacuate all of the water from the enema. In any case I felt less nauseated and was able to sleep 2:30-6:30. I'm currently pretty shaky, a little nauseated, and have taken a few trips to the bathroom and expelled hundreds of teeny tiny tan to bright green stones (yay!). Took my third dose of Mag Cit (only 600mg mag this time). I went back and forth about dosing this and could not find a definitive dosage after pouring over the literature. I'm now up to 3000mg magnesium total in 3 doses, and one to go but haven't decided on how much I will take. I'm sipping on a few things to restore and balance electrolytes- ginger tea, banana tea, salt water made with whole/real salt. I would have been in real trouble if I had not prepped these (especially ginger tea for nausea) and had them by my bedside last night.

I'm a mid-30's woman currently drawn to try the Liver Flush due to 4 months of pain in my L rib attachment (at bra line/back). XRAYs and MRI returned normal. Chiropractic has helped but the pain returns within a day. For 2 months, the pain was so severe I couldn't sleep and I gave into muscle relaxers of increasing strength and NSAIDS. These barely took the edge off, and I hated taking them but I was desperate and without answers. Interestingly, I ran out of Lugol's Iodine this summer and decided during this time of pain that I should at least bring it back into my regimen, so I started it back up and the L rib/back pain decreased significantly to a level that allowed me to sleep but still not function normally. I know the two are related. I've been increasing my dosage gradually (currently 5 drops of 5% daily) with supporting nutrients recommended by Dr. Brownstein. 2-3 months ago I also brought back in one coffee enema per day, and have noticed improvements in my face- my eyes are clearer, whites whiter, and my mood is improved. I then saw a functional medicine physical therapist who evaluated my whole body. He noticed adhesions of the duodenum, and a full gallbladder which he manually expressed. He believes that a gallbladder never needs to be removed if this technique is employed (my kind of doctor!). I had not thought my gallbladder or duodenum had a role in my back pain since the most severe part of it was in my L side. I do, however have pain in my upper R trapezius and neck which I have had for years. After he honed in on the gallbladder, I decided I would get serious about detoxing both my liver and gallbladder. I have done coffee enemas on and off for years, but never a liver/gallbladder flush. So, here I am the morning after flush!

A tidbit of history: The reason I found this site initially back in 2012/age 26 was due to an ongoing debilitating illness which doctor after doctor, even my naturopath, failed to diagnose correctly. Professionals suggested I was depressed, possibly had MS, or a brain tumor. I had chronic fatigue, dry eyes, visual disturbance, food intolerances , etc. Every morning I woke, I hoped the world would look "real" because I had a disturbance of reality. By the way, my eye doctor said I had 20/20 vision. It turned out I was gradually declining over 3 years due to living in a house filled with Aspergillus. I tested and sent auger dishes to a lab for analysis, and solved the mystery by myself after three years of seeing doctor after doctor. I feel 99% better now, I've been out of the moldy house for 8 years. I was also thinking about my duodenum after my PT released some adhesions a few weeks ago. In 5th grade, I was diagnosed with pre-ulcer of the duodenum, and put on Zantac which I stopped taking around age 18. It's not too surprising, since my family frequented McDonald's (anyone remember the Beanie Baby craze?) and some bloodwork revealed I had high cholesterol in 5th grade. In my journey to regain health, I learned I have a homozygous defect in MTHFR so I take only methylated forms of B. I have tried a lot of things, but one thing that I have consistently worked on is my diet. I exclude gluten and processed foods. I eat a diet high in veggies, moderate to low protein from meat, fair amount of fruit, lots of nuts/seeds and healthy fats such as coconut oil, dairy mostly in fermented forms. I did however have a rough end to summer and ate ice cream every night for 2 months.

The most significant improvements in my health have come from taking iodine, high doses of Vit C, regular saunas, and coffee enemas. I have read here that the Liver Flush is for most people, by far, the best thing they have done for their health, so I have high hopes.

For anyone who wishes to comment, please do! I have questions:

Does it seem reasonable that my back pain is caused by my liver/gallbladder?

Is anyone here currently working to detox their liver and gallbladder due to severe pain in rib/back and repeated subluxations? Have you found any relief? How?

Has anyone else noticed a significant reduction in muscle tension and pain with taking Iodine like I have?

What is the suggested dosage of Magnesium Citrate for the 4 doses of the flush? I could not find reliable information on this.

I noticed with my most recent round of daily coffee enemas that no stones have been coming out (for months). I remember seeing stones sometimes after coffee enemas in the past, and this has led me to wonder if I have a blockage that is not allowing stones to pass. Anyone have experience here?

I wish I could post photos, but in my current state it might be beyond me unless you all have an easy way to explain the process.

Happy flushing, happy health, cheers! <3

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2455443