CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Skin parasite. Teeth or hooks in lesions. Can be seen crawling with patterned trademarks. by DaisyFarm ..... Unidentified Skin Parasites Support

Date:   9/22/2021 6:58:27 AM ( 3 y ago)
Hits:   1,013
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2442776

Yes!! My physician diagnosed Morgellons and I don’t know if that is what you have, but could be from your description (“teeth”, yes, but I don’t see anything move that way.) I will share what has worked for me. (See more detail at my posts on this forum under “Re:I’m confused”.)

To me, regardless of what they say, I think it is a type of worm infestation (“fibers”), possibly a form of synthetic biology. My physician said it began appearing about 10 years ago (or about 15 years on this forum). There seems to be a concerted effort to deny its existence in conventional circles, but my physician says she practices Functional Medicine, and those physicians recognize Morgellons as real.

She ran a full lyme panel (mine was negative) and tested for aspergillus, due to the “black mold” appearance of the releases, also negative. But she assumes an unknown spirochete is present (as in lyme disease, same family as syphilis). So she has me on 100 mg doxycycline twice daily, long term. She also has me on fenbendazole (Safeguard or Panacur only), 1 g packet daily,(10 pound dog) pulsed, 4 days on, 3 off. Yes, a pet dewormer! She says I need to be on these two medications for about six months after my skin clears because of the risk of neurological impacts (brain fog anyone?) and unusual cancers (some have even used fenbendazole to treat cancers).

My physician says fenbendazole is similar to HCQ or Ivermection. She thought about adding Ivermectin but says it doesn’t always work a second time. Also the scrutiny on these medications. But she says I’m basically on the Covid cocktail, so my risk of that is negligible.

We tried adding a topical Ivermectin. Going up on dosage orally is painful, since it kills the parasite at the skin but it is trapped by the layers above. But Ivermectin cream has to be special ordered, and runs $700-800. So I mix a packet of the dewormer with 1/3 jar Albolene (oil based cleanser, the best for this), and a couple pumps of Le Mieux O2 calming gel to help it dissolve (this runs about $22 but a substitute might be Aloe gel), and blend in a mini processor.

I apply the cream in the morning and periodically thru the day, working on my skin, applying the cream most generously (needs this). I use x9 magnification and tweezers, sweeping the area to remove hairs/fibers and get the lymph flowing. You will see the lymph work and it is important. I also massage the cream n (sometimes with pressure) and remove any debris (all kinds of stuff) that comes out. Keep the skin relaxed! Tense skin does not release. Massage in the cream so the mass loosens up and it gets in there. Massaging is the only way to release the big, long, whisker like fibers. It is time consuming, I won’t kid you, but does work. I listen to a lot of podcasts while I work.

Hope this helps, and God bless.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2442776