CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: fibers in scalp not coming from follicles by WisdomHealer ..... Morgellons Disease Forum

Date:   9/6/2021 1:05:16 PM ( 3 y ago)
Hits:   1,866
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2442473

Hi Visionrke, I’m struggling with the exact thing it seems. We’re you ever able to get on top of this? I actually feel these are the culprit to all the endometriosis etc I’ve had -somethings that’s ultimately taken me from a avid runner and athlete to sudden onset of deep illness & 15 major surgeries on a variety of organs (all unexplainable)

I’m making huge progress in health ever since leaving the care of western practices. Prior to, I was only getting sicker and sicker.

What has worked for you specifically?

So far rotating the Fenbendazole to the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement 1 protocol (on off days of feneben) seems to be my best resolution after trying everything possible out thgh ere these last 4 yrs.

I haven’t done this rotation of these 2 (yet). Only separately ….with the best results out of dozens and dozens of varying modalities.

This is why I’m thinking rotating w the fenben and Miracle-Mineral-Supplement 1 might be the best way to really wrap this up.

PS IMPORTANT: IF you have a hidden oral infection IR you’ve had a root canal etc > those are ALL infected btw)…… you will never get on top of your parasitic infection. THAT I PROMISE.

New technology has come out to detect these stealth oral infections called a ‘Conebeam’ (high tech CT Scan of jaw cost me $250)
Must be read by a BIOLOGIC dentist or BIOLOGIC oral surgeon)

Long story short: A root canal I had at age 14 from biting too hard down on a fireball candy was the very reason 15 years later I was crippled with varying illnesses. Essentially, the real root cause to breeding dangerous anaerobes throughout. Your immune system can’t get to these infections. But each tooth has 2 miles of tubules leading to other organs that can wreak massive damage as each year proceeds). FYI: This is because of HOW a root canal is done that creates this scenerio. Also: NO dental X-RAYS will ever pick this up.

To my shock: not only was there a massive infection under that root canal
tooth.But it had spread systemically w no tooth pain signs/ symptoms
Though I didn’t need to know that bc I had felt my body responses kept being ‘blocked’ by something Everytime I’d make enormous steps up on my recovery.

I’m a firm believer that IF one is struggling with parasites in around the head …. The root of the infection actually is stemming from there.

Anyways mine was cleaned out 2 weeks ago. It will take 4-6 months for immune system to relearn since infection was there for over 20 years wreaking havoc. But im already noticing massive shifts in my entire body. Meaning: Far beyond just my head region ;)

And these guys are now coming out in drones. Almost unbearable honestly
But probably bc I blew up their ‘Safe-Hub’ ;)

Anyways, I know your post was over 8 yrs. Ago.
I’m hoping you’ll still get this.

OR this can help another

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2442473