CureZone   Log On   Join

Thyme, Oregano, Pine by mattk3 ..... Parasites: RX Drugs Against Parasites

Date:   10/2/2019 6:52:57 AM ( 5 y ago)
Hits:   2,072
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2427804

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

There are many infections that just improve, with the correct meds, supplements, and minerals.
Getting to an infection early is important.

For those that have a difficult infection, Antibiotics , antifungals, microbe and pathogen elimination is part of the challenge.
Early challenge tests of mostly natural products, can show effective measures against infections one really has no idea they have.
Yes, there are a few pharma meds that are useful as well, in eliminating a wide range of pathogens and microbes.

Herx response usually comes as a surprise to many people. I was in shock when my first fungal kill happened, the windows all had to be opened to deal with the foul smell.
Many Herx reactions occurred over the past years, all most all of them from naturals, and unexpected.

Indeed, even when clearing species of pathogen and parasites, often there are smells generated that would peel paint on the wall.

Early in clearing parasite infections, I suggest to many that SIBO, SIYO, SIVO infections be cleared, so as to take pressure off the small intestine and immune system overload.
There are many pharma and natural products that do this, and kills of these pathogens often come as a surprise.

In the group I correspond with, we have spent about 2 years working on specific naturals, much of the work concentrated on oils.
For these most difficult cases we have settled on three essential naturals, that help bust parasite infections.

Thyme
Oregano
Pine

Indeed the best forms are

Thyme leaf vulgaris Capsules

Wild oregano oil (common) oregano

Pine Needle oil, but early work was in Pine Bark extract powder Capsules.

These naturals are the strongest and most effective.

All 6 of the final severe complicated infections yielded to these naturals.

The doses vary, but certainly initial doses were quite high, then over time, the level goes down.

I started thyme at 60 caps per day, and now do 6.

I started oregano oil at 4 grams, now do 1 gram per day.

I did pine at 2 ish grams, now do 600 mg per day.

I have had reports of improvement in flat, white, red worm killing.

The severe reactions one can have with thyme leaf, so intense in systemic infections, I now suggest a spooky 2 zapper with gel pads, to keep a mass of traveling worms out of the head, and its sensitive parts.

When a worm in in a nest, or bone, it absorbs no antiparasitic meds.
When forced to travel, it gets a snoot full.
Quick progress occurs.
Thyme in higher doses, can help slow worm movement.
They are out of the nest, not really doing much damage, and are in circulation of meds that take them out.
Yes, naturals are an essential part of the process, when used with purpose, to get a result.

I myself found these naturals to be essential to clearing the toughest red worm infections, Strongyles.
I use all three naturals listed above, daily, with daily doses of Greek yogurt. OXFen and these naturals have virtually stopped my infection, 8 years of work finally coming to a close.

Yes, natural products have Antibiotic properties, but it in the enzyme busting, protein busting, immune system alteration properties that thyme, oregano, pine possess, that make them the king of naturals.

Yes, more powerful than doxycycline, but these things are known in the natural community for decades.
Even Dentists now realize the power of oregano.

What I found astounding, was the ability of oregano EO to clear bone infections, when used externally.

Orange and Grey fungus looking slime came out of my sinus and teeth, when applied externally daily.

I means ounces of the stuff would snot out, foul, and unbelievable. Nothing surprises me anymore.

This frequent spot of parasite occupation for years, had a hidden E Coli infection?

After much research, all I can say is that bones, tissues, have deposits of common pathogens, parasite deposits, and waste that are eliminated using naturals.

Yes, naturals seem to be just as important, or even more as important, than the meds themselves.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2427804