CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Newbie to UT by basillee ..... Urine Therapy Support Forum

Date:   11/28/2017 11:41:00 PM ( 7 y ago)
Hits:   1,039
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2393157

hi winterwhspr

I'd like to share my opinions on some ways to store urine. For skin I like to use morning urine. So to start out I have 4 or so glass jars that I use daily. First I gather all of the morning urine, drink some, then keep the rest in a glass jar with a wide opening. Sometimes there is urine from 3 or 4 morning in one jar. Just do what feels natural to you. For aging, always use a glass jar and place a cloth or something else on top leaving a small area open to the air and then put it somewhere safe not to be disturbed. If you don't allow some air it cannot ferment to ammonia. And in my experience if you keep it in bottle with closed lid it will start to smell very bad, just throw that out.

Fresh morning urine put on while still warm smells absolutely fine. I've asked friends who don't know I do ut if I smell alright, they say they don't notice a difference or natural or sweet.

hmm the fridge wont hurt it, but it needs to be warm to ferment I believe. The white layer on the bottom could be protein? I'm not sure.

For drinking. After drinking the first morning urine I tend to like to "loop" which is, drinking and peeing, drinking and peeing over and over. When doing this urine becomes VERY clear, like water and it is in my opinion the most pleasant drink ever. For this just prepare a couple glass cups/jars and don't feel like you have to finish it all at once. Sometimes I pour this clear ut in a water bottle and no one notices any difference!

As for parasites, have you heard of Dr Jennifer Daniels ? She has an interview where she talks about Turpentine (pine sap essential oil) with sugar, it's very interesting. In her opinion, one of the Most important things you can do with parasites is to make sure you have plenty of bowel movements, because if you're blocked up when taking herbs for them they will find some place else to go. Not nice. I do believe you can have parasites all over, even in urine. I don't know if urine fasting would help with this but I hope we will find something to help with it soon. I have tried Turpentine only a few times but always only had one bowel movement a day and stopped. I keep getting side tracked forgetting to get herbs to help or an enema kit. I've never tried enema but the way emptying the bowels comes up everywhere talking about 'real healing' makes me wonder if there really is something to it. Also cayenne pepper. Cayenne is a hot spicy pepper, it gets your blood pumping and circulating really good. Any herb you take with cayenne works better just by being with an herb that is so far reaching and powerful for getting the blood circulating. Read about cayenne!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2393157