CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Triclabendazole 8 Cycles Results by purplepixie ..... Parasites: RX Drugs Against Parasites

Date:   10/16/2017 9:36:51 AM ( 7 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,710
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2387755

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Thanks for the Tudca recommendation - i've been reading about that recently.
Often i take Milk Thistle which i find helpful - also digestive enzymes...which help with avoiding constipation.
I think flukes can possibly affect the pancreas? It's definitely an issue i'm battling - having occassional pain after eating in the pancreas/liver.

The reason i'm considering rounds of meds is because i did a herbal cleanse before - and felt lots of herx reactions, eye twitches, severe gut pains, sweating, anxiety...these all got worse until day 13 with constant eye twitches ( parasites in the eyes i think).
I think because parasites will and can 'scatter' and run away from the guts with herbs aswell as meds - i'm thinking of doing staged 'carpet bombing' techniques to fool and trick them!

I really hated the experience before so have been loathed to do it again. Yet i must for it's evident i have a parasite issue.

I'm trying to research side effects of the meds - am yet to find good human studies on side effects - i'm familiar with animal side effects.
It all depends on the burden as to the potential danger of side effects.
The only thing that concerns me is that IF there are any cysts like hytadid types - they potentially could 'agitate' with meds and cause anaphylaxis.
I'm sensitive to ALL medications, always have been so it does concern me - especially as i had an 'intense' reaction to herbs.

Would it be wise to do a mini herbal carpet bomb - to expel some of the load - then have a rest for a week and then carpet bomb with meds?

I don't want the buggers scattering! LOL

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.04 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2387755