CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Parasite protocols confused by moonwater7 ..... Parasites: Protozoa

Date:   9/25/2017 11:04:42 AM ( 7 y ago)
Hits:   1,891
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2385354

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Not real up on how to write if this site. I am on 6th week of doxy. Also been taking Wormwood Black-Walnut and clove and ivermectin. Im taking the one for horses which is really cheap and same thing. I also have done Turpentine protacal. I had not done for awhile yet today i was do frustrated soaked my feet and took Turpentine internally. You put a tsp on 3 Sugar cubes. I cant believe what happened. These white things started coming out of my skin everywhere. I was a bit scared yet for first time i can feel my feet. I could see all coming to surface. Also had many bowel movements and all sorts of parasites came out. I could see roundworms flukes and probably others. I still am baffled by all this. I read that you have to get through the biofilm otherwise nothing you take will get to them. I read also Turpentine pure will get through it and i also get castor oil put it in capsules and freeze it. Takes about 3 days to freeze. I take 4 every night. Our intestines are so long that it gets the ones that are hiding. Look up turpentine protacal. Also i took bsth in it. It was very uncomfortable yet works. Turpentine was what they used yrs ago to keep cleanse. Im sure its a combination of what i am taking yet the turpentine i saw the yellow biofilm come out. For the first time in 3 yrs i feel hope that I will get my life back. I am going to take another 6 wks of doxy and now im going to add turpentine every other day internally. If you have any questions let me know and i will keep you updated on progress. Im feeling really great today. No fatigue no headache. They even came out my nose. Awful yet I feel s much better than i have in a long time. Hope this helps. This has been a nightmare for me and i had many days i wanted to give up. Hang in there. Anyway I can help let me know.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2385354