CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: The whole story by mattk3 ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   7/9/2017 10:53:54 AM ( 7 y ago)
Hits:   4,810
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2375631

I had more parasite types than I thought possible.

The small parasites may be the worst parasites.

I have gone through the logic twice, the small guys depress the immune system.

The red family appears to depress the same interlukins again and again, like they have an identical pattern.

Some say catch one, catch all.

Some say very little variation in the family, catch one, susceptible to others.

Catch one, you are infected with several.

I personally believe that the little guys can get systemic if you drink Alcohol. I have tested flat worm formula with Alcohol, stops working. I have tested white worm formula with Alcohol, stops working. I have tested the red worm formula with Alcohol, stops working.

A single drink of Alcohol lowers the immune system for 24 hours, so any contact exposure allows infection.

Steroids also have the same issue. If the immune system is drawn down, parasites can spread quickly.

I had all three types, flat, white and red worms.

Nothing worked.

Complicated.

So the way to make the formulas work, besides pH, balance, detox, etc, is to take elements of all three types.

I cannot say if you have flat worms, white worms, red worms, but suspect that complicated infection makes immune system even weaker.

I dosed elements of white worm and red worm formula when clearing the body of flat worm tapes, flukes, Cestoda · Trematoda · Turbellaria

Once I rid the body of flat worms, I went after white worms.

After quite a few doses of bendazoles and sulfur(s) the body was cleared of white worms.

The red worm formula is at revision 4 to 6. After 3 months the infection is in remission, with a few fights once in a while, cellulose plastic spurts onto skin.

So that is how it is done.
Assume you have additional types.

Challenge test of meds will tell you if you have flat, white, red parasitic worms.

Stay on a clearing pattern till you are able to move to the next parasite.

Know and understand dosing limits, levels, durations of a med. They are all different.

Start by getting pH normal, get a hair analysis to understand what is in flux or low,

I supplement Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium, Metals in all most all situations. Get your pH ions neutral, Get your body high in metals and minerals. Probiotic every day. I use Orange juice and natural calciums, lipid supplements, kefir, cream, butter, cream cheese, nuts, berries bioflavinoids, algae, etc etc as I have written. Get the body healthy so antiparasitics work.

I find that doctors start throwing beta blockers, ace inhibitors, and many wacky things at a unhealthy body.

I choose another path, and after two years I am just about well.

Your post does not mention any of the basics, pH, minerals, metals, diet, or any of the basic phylum's of parasites, which many of us have.

Complicated infections need a plan, doctors cannot help, they do not understand the process.

You are on your own, you need to get up to speed on the basics, and take control of your health.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2375631