CureZone   Log On   Join

Parasite Cleanse Done.. What Next? by soniam ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   6/18/2017 7:08:49 PM ( 7 y ago)
Hits:   1,481
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2372843

Hi everyone, this is my first post on this website and I've been reading and learning from a lot of postings for a couple of months now.

A little bit of a background on me, I suffer on IBS (mostly constipated) however if I have a smoothie or a lot of vegetables, I end up with diarrhea, I suffer from fatigue (I can sleep 10-12 hours a day and still feel exhausted), acne, dark under eye circles, bloating, gas, recently developed allergies to my makeup (but some days I'm not allergic?), watery eyes, sensitive eyes, low energy, headaches, migraines, very dry hair (I was born with silky soft hair), hair loss, forgetfulness, unclear thinking, poor sleep, low iron, painful periods, horrible pms, horrible underarm smell, itchy vagina at night, just to name some symptoms, I may be missing a few!

Recently, I did my very first parasite cleanse, I followed Dr. Clark's parasite Cleanse and let me tell you! My Acne cleared up, my skin brightened, I looked younger!! (I'm 26 btw), my eye bags reduced, my eyes looked INCREDIBLY bright every morning, I didn't need 10 hours of sleep anymore, a red mark on my chest that I've had for 7 years and had no idea why it was there magically reduced in size by 50%!! I finished her program and have been doing maintenance for 3 weeks now but noticed that my skin is back to looking dull, my eyes aren't so bright, my "makeup" allergies are back, I feel exhausted all the time and although I've been following her maintenance dosage, I still experience these symptoms again.

I was wondering if you guys can give me advice on what to do next? Should I start Dr. Clark's Live Cleanse (which I purchased also) or do another round of a parasite cleanse (I'm not too sure about doing rounds of a parasite cleanse, do I do a higher dose or the same)? Do I try another parasite removal program? I just don't know where to go from here because all my symptoms are pretty much back and I still see parasites in my poo.

Please give me some advice, I would TRULY TRULY appreciate it!!!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by http://www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=2372843